47. Techcore

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Laylah POV:

"Laylah! Your back!" Krel says with a smile

"Where on Earth did you go?" Toby asks curiously

But before I could answer a shadow portal appeared in front of us.

"Watch out" I say pulling my staff out and pointing it to the shadow portal.

Claire falls out

"Claire!"

We all sigh with relief

But right then Morgana falls out of the portal on the other side of Claire.

"Evil Lady! Great Gaylen!"

"Queen of darkness! Compatriot, to arms!"

I was in the back corner not saying a word. As far as I knew I still hated Morgana for sitting there and doing nothing when her master died. I couldn't forgive her.

For some reason Claire was helping Morgana up.

"Stop! You've got it wrong! She's not the enemy"

I scoff loudly. Everyone turned and looked at me. I was in the shadows.

"Yeah sure she's not. Hey! Let's just ignore the fact that she just stood there as her own master died!" I say sarcastically

I was pointing my staff towards her not holding back. But the ground started to shake rapidly.

"They followed me"

We all run out of the shop and see that Bellroc, Skrael and the Green knight were waiting for us.

"Enough hiding, Nari and Miller. This ends now!"

"You're not taking them!" Claire says standing in front of us.

"You're going down, buttsnacks!" Steve laughs

Morgana starts floating in the air.

"Elemen- zath!"

She blasts a magic beam at them but it doesn't do much.

"We must retreat inside techcore!" Blinky yells

But all panic slightly and run into techcore as we all arm ourselves.

But before we knew it one by one everyone got hit one by one. We were defenceless.

Toby was frantically holding dad blanks head. As the green knight held me to the ground. He was trying to knock me out. It was working....

"THIS LOOKS LIKE THE END, I GIVE ALL MY COMICS AND DVD'S TO MY NANA!"

Was the last thing I heard before my vision was black.

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Hiii guys!

So sorry for the wait. I took a 4 day break which is pretty good for me. I've just be lacking some motivation lately that's all. I'm not sure why.

But ily all who reads and supports my book and TYSM for 7k it means so much to me! 😊

Pls drop a vote

Thanks,

Claire