40. Ice Chains P.1

WARNING: Minor Blood ;) very little don't worry

Angel Version of Laylah:

Demon Version of Laylah:

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Laylah POV:

"I have concerns about this cockamamy plan of yours. Where heading right into the lion's den" Merlin explains as we take a sharp left.

"You gave me a staff because you trusted me, right? So, trust me" Douxie says looking at Merlin

"Very well. I stand by your decision...wizard"

Douxie turns to all of us.

"Everyone knows what they need to do, if we pull this off, we'll get Jim back"

We all nod as the ship fly's up to the arcane orders. We cover our eyes as a ray of light goes upon us.

"Arcane Order. We're here to barter!" Douxie yells

There ship mouth slowly opens

"And that means "come in"

We slowly hop onto the platform that was provided but Steve hesitates.

"Wait, we're flying into the bitey devil castle"

"Uh, this supes dumb. Like, even I know it's dumb, and we're still gonna go inside?"

We slowly walk in a dark lit room. I was nervous at first but I trust Douxie. I quickly run onto a small ledge that was up high and covered by a hedge. I slowly and quietly made a magic version of me below to Douxie.

This was Douxies plan.

"It's quiet, isn't it?" Douxie whispers.

Merlin sighs, "Good evening, Skrael"

Skrael suddenly appears out of no where but we could sense his presence because of his cold magic.

"Surrendering already? I was hoping for a little more cat and mouse, you will be rewarded with a quick and painful death"