33. We Will Win

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Laylah POV:

The time had come. The battle between humanity and trolls will now arise into a war at Killahead bridge. Was I scared? Yes, well not as much the first time I did this. But it was really scary. But I'm stronger now, older and more confident. And if I have my friends by my side, nothing will stop us.

Arthur steps up onto a rock and looks at Gunmar's army

"One king cannot stand against an army, Arthur!" He roared

Douxie scoffs and comes out of the shadows and so does the rest of Arthur's army.

I sort of stay in the shadows. Merlin said to in case Morgana shows up.

"It's a good thing he has an army!" Douxie yells

"Perfect! More meat for my troops. Berserkers, tenderize them!"

Some of the troll start rolling into the run. The all turn to stone but keep rolling down towards us.

"Watch out!" I yell as it comes towards some knights.

"Living Cannonballs! Looks alive!"

"We must hold Killahead Bridge, no matter what nightmares Gunmar throws at us" Merlin yells looking at me.

"Come on cal. We need you" Jim whispers

The sun slowly set and the moon had risen. It was only a matter of time.

"Arthur, I can smell your fear!" Gunmar yelled

"It's leaking out of his pantaloons!"

"Prepare to be crushed!"

They are laughed. I swallow hard

"Today's as good as any to die. Though I never learned to read" Galahad sighs fiddling with the rope on him horse.

Meanwhile Steve was on his phone.

"Aja, if you ever get this, these are my last words.... sad face...send"

"Knights of the Round Table, our battle cry will shake the heavens and awake the old gods to witness"

"Today, we say "no more" to fear and darkness! For Camelot and Glory!"

Arthur with sword high.

"I know the Trollhunter isn't here, but we are! Champions And when I get us all home, brunch on me! For Camelot!"

"For Camelot!"

"USA! US—uh Cam-e-lot Cam-e-lot!" Steve corrects

I give a small giggle. Douxie walks over to me. He grabs my hand and kisses my cheek.

"Hey, you okay?"

I nod and smile. Merlin comes up to us

"Hisirdoux, our fates may be uncertain, but there's one thing I am sure of—I chose you well"

"And I chose a great partner"

"Let's show these blokes the power of wizards!" I say putting my hand high in the air

"And the battle begins"

"And the reign of humanity ends" The arcane orders voices went through my head. But this time I wasn't scared.

If they could here me then they can here what I just said

"We will win...."

"For Camelot!" We all yell as the war starts with clashing swords

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~ ✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬

𝐒𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞.

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨...

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 😊

𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬,

𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞