Chapter Fifty

I groaned as my eyes started to see again. Opening them was already a challenge and I muttered curses so intense that even Tommy would be satisfied. 

Opening my eyes, I could finally see my surroundings. Unlike the first time I was kidnapped, I was actually in a cell this time. I recognized the place as the old wine cellar in the basement of the Whitehouse and I swore even more. No one could hear me down here if I screamed and there were no windows to break and escape through. Just to make it worse, I could feel cramps beginning to take over in my arms, which were chained to the low ceiling. I groaned. Great, I can't even sit down if I wanted to. 

"You're finally awake!" Schlatt said, laughing at nothing in particular. He got off the stool that he was sitting on and staggered over into the cell. "I was beginning to get bored! You sure sleep a lot huh?" 

"Please, forgive me, I just had a really long and tiring day yesterday." I said sarcastically. I tried to tug free my hands but, no luck. Schlatt laughed at my discomfort. 

"No point in trying, there's no way you'll be able to break free from those babies." He said. I scowled. 

"What do you want from me?" I asked, glaring at him. 

"I thought you were smarter than that." He tutted. If it had been Dream in his place, I would've been fucking terrified. But Schlatt didn't have the same effect, especially when he couldn't even walk probably since the alcohol that he had clearly been drinking was making his brain go all fuzzy. "I want to know the location of your little hideout." 

I laughed dryly. "No can do." 

Schlatt took sip from the bottle that he was holding. "I thought you might say that. Which is why I thought you might need a little bit of convincing." He finished his bottle and then, without warning, threw it at me. I gasped in pain as the broken glass cut my skin and I could feel the blood drip down from the wounds. To both mine and Schlatt's surprise, I giggled. Schlatt frowned, not expecting this reaction. 

"What's so funny?" He demanded. 

"Sorry, it's just that-" I let out another laugh. "That was wine in that bottle and you're already drunk? I never took you as a lightweight." 

I didn't see Schlatt's fists ball up in anger and I wasn't prepared when he smashed his fist into the side of my face. I could taste the metallic tang of blood in my mouth and I just kept on laughing, much to Schlatt's annoyance. 

"God, you are so weak!" I laughed. That earned me another punch round the face and I spat out the blood in my mouth onto the floor. My head was beginning to spin but I just kept on laughing. 

"If this is what you call torture then you're not gonna get any answers." I said. Schlatt punched me again and more blood appeared in my mouth. I let my head droop, exhausted and numb from the pain.

"Fine, you want torture?" Schlatt said, roughly pulling my head up to face him by my hair. He pulled out a small, pocket knife and held it to my face. "Just remember, you asked for this." 

I screamed as he dug the knife into my face and slowly dragged it along the bridge of my nose, making sure that I could feel every once of pain. Blood dripped from the cut and all over my face and his hands. He let go of me and my head dropped since I no longer had the energy to keep it up. 

"You know what? Let's start easy." He said, circling me. "There has been rumors flying around Manburg that apparently the infamous Blood God had been sighted in the SMP. Has Technoblade been recruited onto your side?" He asked. I laughed to myself. 

"Why? Are you scared?" I sneered. 

"I'll take that as a yes then." He glared at me. "Although, you better watch your mouth unless you want another one of those." He pointed to the cut on my nose. I laughed again, not sure what was funny.