17

"You... you did what?"
"I almost nutted in my pants" Peter said chuckling

We have lunch right now and are chilling outside on the field.
Peter was bragging about how he and Imani made out last night. Their date must've went pretty good.

"Ew. That's gross I don't want to know anything about what you two have been doing" I still couldn't believe it
"Oh Cmon I know the thought of her all over you, moaning and breathing hard arouses you too" Peter said with a smirk
"No" I lied quickly
I felt like punching that smirk off his face.
"She is not an object Peter"
Peter laughed
"Of course she isn't"
"You will never understand that huh?"
"Understand what?" He asked challengingly
"That you can't just go from one girl to another and use them like they are objects they have feelings too y'know"
"Always so damn serious" Peter said under his breath
"You're no fun, see you... later" he said before getting up and walking away

I know Peter is going to be grumpy about this but somebody had to tell him.
Anyways I need a nap.

I wasn't able to concentrate for the rest of the day, I couldn't be any more relieved that school finally ended.

"Hey Theo"
I jumped a little when I heard Ashley greet me
"Hey"
She went on her tip toes to give me a peck on my cheek, I couldn't stop the heat from coming to cheeks.
"You ready to go?" She asked staring up at me,
to be honest I totally forgot that we were supposed to meet right now
"Yeah let's go" I said walking her towards my truck.

"We are home alone so nobody should bother us" Ashley informed me as she unlocked the door and let me inside.
"That's... cool"
She lead me upstairs to her bedroom, it was very girly but neat.
"How about we quickly do our homework so we can chill later on?"
"Sure why not"

Ashley turned her speakers on and played some music in the background
"Does making your homework with music bother you or-"
"No no it's completely fine" I assured her

"Ugh it's kind of warm" Ashley said.
I didn't really mind it at first until I took a glance at her only to see her removing sweater, leaving her in a white tank top and showing more of her skirt that was hidden by her sweater.
I quickly looked away not wanting to seem like a creep or perv.

After a while I felt how her legs kept brushing against mine

"You are so quiet. Did something happen today?" She asked getting closer to me
"Huh? Uhm no nothing happened, I'm just concentrated on this task"
"You need help?" She asked pressing her upper body against me
"N-no no I'm good. I just finished" I said quickly
"K let's watch a Movie"

We decided to watch a random Marvel movie but I kept thinking and thinking about Peter and Imani, I couldn't stop those rushing thoughts.

Just as those thoughts were going through my head for the 100th time today, I noticed noticed Ashley staring at me.

Before I knew it, Ashley put her hand on the back of my neck to draw my face in, and without a warning, she latched her lips onto mine.
My hands lifted up to her face, then down to her waist, down to her hips.
I was just going with the flow, since I also could need a little distraction.

I lifted her up onto my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck in response.
Ashley decided to deepen the kiss.
She started licking my lips however, I didn't quite know what to do so I just kept kissing her. She bit my bottom lip, getting a low groan from me in response.
She took the opportunity to slide her tongue inside my mouth.

I have never been so freaking nervous.
I froze for a brief moment, not knowing what to do since I never ever kissed a girl like that, meanwhile Ashley explored the caverns of my mouth with her hot tongue I eventually figured out what to do and moved my tongue against hers.
I hope she didn't noticed how sloppy I was at the beginning.
I did get the hang of it though.

I wound my arms tighter around her waist and brought her closer, deepening the kiss even further, if that was even possible.

Ashley started grinding on my crotch area trying to cause some friction if you know what I mean.
It's been a while now and it still didn't got up
"Is everything alright?" Ashley asked breaking the kiss,

I know why she was asking this; how come a girl makes out with a boy and he don't get hard.
Well apparently it's my childhood trauma that's causing this problem.

"Mhm everything's fine"
"But..." Ashley hesitated taking a quick glance at Theodore junior
"Theo- I know I'm not as pretty as most girls but if you don't like me-"
"I do like you. And... and you are beautiful just the way you are, it's not you - really" I said cutting her off
"It's a long story to be honest" I said growing more embarrassed by the situation.
"Oh okay uh we don't have to talk about it, If you don't wanna talk about now it's completely fine" she said cupping my face
"How about we just cuddle and finish the movie"
I nodded in agreement