19

"That feels so good" I moaned as she took the tip of my shaft in her mouth , slowly teasing me for a few seconds.
Imani's tongue swirled around my the tip of my length and the straight down the middle before taking me in her mouth again , her fingernails scratching lightly at the base of my lenght.
I hadn't had a clue how good any of this would feel or how much I would like it. Imani's actions were driving me completely mad and just when I thought there was no way she'd take me higher - thats exactly what she did.

"Oh shit-" I groaned , feeling her nibble on my tip for a few seconds.
"You like that?" she asked seductively
I let out a 'Oh yeah' and a small smile spread across her face.
Imani nibbled on me again , running her tongue from the tip to my balls gently sucking on them driving me crazier by the second. She licked a thick stripe all the way to the tip again, swirling her tongue around before taking me in her mouth, not breaking eye contact with me as she bopped her head up and down on me at a steady pace.

The way Imani was looking at him with innocent eyes while doing all this turned me on ever more,
how it is possible to do something like that and still look so innocent.

"You look so hot doing that." I groaned, tangling my fingers in her hair lightly pushing her head down on me.
Imani let a satisfying moan around me and I wondered if I would be pushing it if I suddenly push her head down on me further.
Imani started humming some song and the vibrations hitting me directly made the decision for me.
I grabbed some of her many braided hair and pushed her head further down on me, making her take my dick all the way. Imani gagged and whimpered a little, taking a breath through her nose continuing to bop her head up and down with my help. I was starting to worry if I had pushed it too far but she didn't appear to be against it instead she moaned around me sending another wave of vibrations to me, pushing me closer to the edge. Imani snaked her free hand up my stomach scratching at it lightly.

"OH fuck Imani– if you don't want me to cum in your mouth–" I groaned , feeling her nails scratch lightly up and down my lenght. Imani's fingertips lightly touched my balls , playing with me before trailing them up again.
My length twitched in her mouth, feeling myself getting closer and closer to the edge i shut my eyes moments before I came and my hot cum hit her throat.

"Fuuck" I groaned softly as I opened my eyes only to see myself sprawled in my bed and a big wet stain on my blue boxers.
My eyes widened at the mess I made,
I... I was having a wet dream about Imani.
Not only felt it so wrong it's also disgusting
I haven't had any of these desires for years and I was completely fine with that, why now?

I tried to remove the still wet boxers off my body but as soon I moved my boxers it would start to twitch and I would whimper at that feeling.
Screw this.

After the incident last night I tried to keep my distance from... well everyone,
I don't know what's wrong with me but the slightest touch would make me feel some type of way and I definitely did not like that.
It wasn't easy trying to avoid Ashley since she was looking for me everywhere and asking everyone if they had seen me, I also didn't feel like being with Peter - yes he is like my brother but also a pain in the ass.
But the person I tried to avoid the most-
"Ah Theodore" Mrs Adams called me out my thoughts
"Good to see you right now, would you be so nice and help Imani carry the old equipments from the laboratory to one of the empty classrooms?" She asked nicely,
"Uhm uh" I stuttered
"Great well then you guys can go" Mrs Adams said disappearing into her class.
Now it was only me and Imani, I felt my cheeks heat up as I took a glance at her face
"Thanks for you help Theo, I know I wouldn't be able to carry them all by myself" she said as we walked towards the laboratory
"Have you already eaten lunch or something? This may take a while" she asked looking up towards my flushed face
"huh? Oh uh yeah"
"Do you already know what movie we are watching this Friday?"
"No Peter said it's a surprise but I'm sure he doesn't even know yet himself" I said causing Imani to chuckle lightly.

"Okay, so we need to move all this to the empty classroom upstairs" Imani said gesturing towards all the equipment,
I picked up the human sized skeleton and some recreations of the human body.
"Wait let me open the door for you"
-
"Uhm...Theo"
"Yeah?"
"I think we have a problem" Imani said as she slowly turned around showing me the broken door knob.
Oh hell no

I placed the things in my hand aside grabbing the door knob from her hands,
"That's-that's not possible" I mumbled trying to get the door to open
"Whatever, I guess we will have to wait until someone notices our disappearance" Imani said calmly walking towards the table to sit on it.

I felt around my pockets for my phone but then I remembered I left it in my locker,
"Hey Uhh, do you have your phone with you?"
I asked her
"Yes but I have no reception in here, we are pretty much under the Earth" she said sighing,
I couldn't help but notice how her smooth legs were practically shining in the sunlight.

Is just me or is it getting hot in here.