Three

I should go to sleep.

I have to spend about four hours at the psychiatric hospital in the morning to talk to a doctor about medication and a therapist about starting group therapy.

Help.

Also, my mum just invited me for her birthday because her birthday is this month.

I've blocked her but she can still message me and she just keeps acting like everything is fine between us.

-

"Elsie, darling—"

"Mum!" She groaned. "I told you not to call me that!"

I folded my arms over my chest, raising my eyebrows as I looked at her, waiting for her to apologise for speaking to me with such an attitude.

She put her trunk in the boot, then sighed and turned towards me.

"I'm sorry, but Elsie sounds like a child's name, and I'm seventeen. You can't call me Elsie anymore."

I snorted.

"Okay. Well then you can't call me mummy whenever you want something."

"I don't do that!"

"You did when you wanted a new phone for Christmas." I said, then smiled. "Listen, if you don't want to be called Elsie anymore, I get that. It may take a while for us to get used to saying Elenora, but if that's what you're more comfortable will, of course that's the way it is."

"Thank you mum." She smiled and walked around the car to get in the back.

"Children." Fred gasped dramatically and shook his head.

"You're two years older than her. Get in the car." I said, closing the boot.

Fred got in from the other side of the car, Roxi being in the middle of him and Els— Elenora.

"Dia, darling?" George called from where he stood at the door to the drivers seat. "You alright? You look troubled."

Nope. Just my little girl growing up.

I looked at George and smiled. He tilted his head, narrowing his eyes at me as if trying to figure something out.

"We should get going." I said, tapping my fingers against the car before walking around to the passenger seat.

The second I opened the door, I heard the sound of Fred and Elenora fighting, shouting at each other, and I automatically looked at George who sighed.

I got into the car, closing the door before I turned in my seat to look back at them.

Roxanne was in the middle of it all, staring ahead with a tired expression and the two were shouting on either side of her.

"Why are you yelling?!" I yelled to drown out their voices and oddly enough it helped, causing them both to shut up and look at me instead.

George got into the car at the same time as I was trying to figure out what was going on.

"Fred's gonna quit Falmouth Falcons." Elsie said as she looked at me.

Elenora.

George's body froze for a second before he turned in his seat to look back at Fred.

"What? You're not quitting."

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to play. I changed my mind!"

"You didn't change your fucking mind!" Elsie yelled. "It's that bitch of a girlfriend! You're not even into her!"