Thirteen

Mature content

George watched me from the bed.

A smile was playing on his lips as I was getting undressed.

He always did. I was the last one getting dressed and he always loved to just sit there and watch me.

"I'm going out for lunch with Inez tomorrow." I said, taking off my trousers, and George's eyes immediately fell to my thighs.

He hummed but I could tell he wasn't listening.

"I have to talk to her about something..."

He hummed again and I folded my arms over my chest.

"I'm divorcing you." I said, which obviously wasn't true.

"Sounds good." He muttered, his eyes glued to my thighs.

"George!" I exclaimed, causing his eyes to snap up to mine.

"Yeah?"

"You aren't listening."

He chuckled and sat up straight.

"What's up, beautiful?"

I sighed and made my way over to the bed, crawling onto it. I pulled the duvet away from George, throwing one leg over him so that I was straddling his hips.

"I told you that I'm going out for lunch when Inez tomorrow." I said, placing my hands on his shoulders while he placed his on my waist. "Oh, and I'm also considering going back into therapy."

George's eyes met mine.

"Yeah? But I thought you were doing well."

"I don't know..." I frowned. "I don't feel like myself right now."

"How so?"

I shrugged.

"You can't honestly say I'm the same person you fell in love with nine years ago."

"No." He breathed. "You've changed. We both have. But a part of marriage is learning to fall in love with every version of each other."

I smiled at him and rested my forehead against his. He tilted his head back a little and kissed me, bringing a hand up to my jaw.

He kissed me like it was the first time again. Kissed me like he'd never be able to touch me again.

And I kissed him back.

My fingers got tangled up in his chair and I rose my hips only to drop them again against him.

He let out a small whimper against my lips, dropping both of his hands to my waist so he could guide my hips against his.

He was hard, his erection strained against the material of his grey briefs.

"I need you so bad." He whispered, breaking the kiss as he grabbed into the hem of my shirt.

I lifted my arms and allowed him to pull it off of me, throwing it in one direction of the room.

I looked at him as he placed a kiss against my collarbone. He pulled his head back again and watched me, studying my body.

"You're beautiful." He said, dragging a finger down my cleavage and over my stomach.

Then he reached his hands behind my back and unclamped my bra, throwing it in the same direction as my shirt.

I closed my eyes when I felt his hands run up and cup each of my breasts, massaging them.

An unrecognisable sound left my mouth as he brushed his thumbs over my nipples. A shock of electricity shot through my body and my back arched.