TRAILER

Some things leave deep imprints on our heart.
A scar so deep.. A scar which reminds you of the hatred buried in your heart.

They say everything heals by time yet it kills you slowly. It makes you lose hope of anything good in your life.
Life doesn't change we just get used to the darkness.

In a night darker than black.

Two children were sitting together holding each other, shivering in fear and vulnerability.
"Mom.. Dad...?" Aaron, a little boy, said in a stuttering and cracking voice as Alfredo, his brother, rubbed his back to calm him down.
"Do.. Don't look Aaron.. Cover your eyes.. cover your eyes..." Alfredo cried as he stuttered miserably. He was afraid but he pretended to be strong for his little brother.

Outside, they heard screams, groans, curses and pleading of help. Yet no one came to help because this world is cruel. It'll worship you when you're at the highest and crush you when you're vulnerable.

21 years later.

Alfredo's POV

That day I saw how cruel this world is. Only monsters can survive here. I understood that earlier than I should. You've to twice as crueler as this world to survive.
YOU'VE TO BE CRUEL TO SURVIVE.
The moment I accepted this truth, everything changed, I stopped craving for love and warmth because that's a lie. And lies always hurts.
Emotions makes people vulnerable and the feeling of desperation is something I never want to feel again.

Aaron's POV

After that day I saw myself getting enveloped by the darkness. It was eating my heart and my soul but I was already addicted. The moment I abandoned my emotions everything changed for me. I felt free.. I felt strong unlike my past self which trembled in his dreams.
Everyone says that I live in the darkness but they're wrong. I don't live in the darkness.
THE DARKNESS LIVES INSIDE OF ME.

Still.... I was attracted to her.
She was as beautiful and delicate as a flower. She was full of light, full of life and everything that I lacked and which I needed the most. I needed her to feel alive again and my need turned out to be a CURSE FOR HER.

 I needed her to feel alive again and my need turned out to be a CURSE FOR HER

Witness their story.
LOVE OR OBSESSION?