You're all I got

-Bella's POV

God!! I'm late! Its all my fault. I shouldn't have talked the whole night with Aaron. Agh! I couldn't even sleep properly.

Sprinting across the hallway, I took a sharp right turn to my classroom, twisting my ankle and.. bam! I fell right in front of the whole freaking class!

"Oww!" I winced in pain, trying to get up from my knees when I saw someone's hand reaching out to me.

"Get up" a stern, strict voice hit my ears, arising goosebumps all over my body. I looked up, only to find.. Aaron!

"Aar-"
"Mr. Christopher. Now get up" he said strictly, cutting me off, he held my arm pulling me up in a swift moment, not giving me a chance to react and process what the hell is he doing here?!

My mouth hung open, looking at him, dressed in a nice black suit, the top two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned in a classy way, showing a glimpse of his perfect chiseled chest. Damn him.

"Miss Josephine, Any reason for being so late?" He stood near the lecture table, leaning his elbow on the wood, he looked at me through his eyes covered behind the black frame of his spectacles.

"I-I was stuck in traffic" I blurted out the obvious and only excuse that came in my mind. The nerve of this man. He's the reason I'm later and he has the audacity to ask me why? He's doing this on purpose!

"Traffic? Weird. Since the way was pretty much clear as I recall" he shot me a mischievous grin.

"Maybe your way was clear 'sir' but not mine" glaring at him, I forced a polite smile on which he gracefully cleared his throat in an attempt to stifle his laugh. Oh he's enjoying this, isn't he? Jerk.

"Alright. You may take your seat" He said and I quickly made my way to the corner seat which Jasmine saved for me.

As I sat beside her, I heard her low stifled laugh. She looked at me, clamping her mouth shut, she laughed at me.

"God... That was so funny" she said between her laughs.

"Haha" I rolled my eyes as she continued to laugh. "I can't believe he's here and on top of the that, he's teased me!" I grumped.

"Firstly, he's the guest lecturer and secondly, Aww he's so cute! Teasing his girlfriend..." she awed dreamily. "And here I am... single soul" she pouted, leaning her face on her knuckles.

"Again you- Ouch!!" Before I could complete my sentence, something hit directly on my head. I looked down and found.. a piece of chalk?

"May I know the reason of you being gossiping in the middle of a lecture" he said, and the whole class turned to me. "I can't be that boring, now am I?" He smirked. This asshole.

"I was just- I'm sorry sir" I shot an apologetic smile. He's so done.

"Nuh-uhh. Sorry won't work. You came later and you disturbed the whole class" he cocked an eyebrow, an evil smirk forming across his lips "...You need to be punished" he said. And is it just me or does this really sounded dirty?

"Wh.. What?"
"Detention after the class" he smiled innocently. Oh so it was just me who was thinking dirty. So not innocent mind of mine.

After the lecture ended.

Everyone started leaving the class. I walked sneakily behind Jazmine before he could see me. He can't be possibly serious about the detention thing. We both know he was joking.

I was just about to head out when he stood in front of me like a huge mountain. "Where do you think you're going?" He crossed his arms.

"You can't be serious right now" my face twisted in confusion and all I got in return was his little charming and sarcastic smile.