My pleasure

AARON'S POINT OF VIEW

We watched the movie together. Correction, she watched the movie, meanwhile I stared at her. She was so into the movie, she smiled when something good happened in the movie. Her face falls when something bad happened in the movie.

I had a really hard time tearing my gaze away from her. She interest me more than that boring movie did. Same story everytime. Ugh.

"Oh no! If he doesn't make it in time she'll die!!" She squealed, gasping at the dramatic scene before her eyes.

I hummed in response. Not knowing what the fuck was going in the movie because her adorable expression had me occupied.

"Aaron look!" She gripped my fingers inside her hand, holding it tightly.

"I am" I said, still gazing at her.

Later.....

After the movie ended. We walked out together of the hall. She stretched her arms, satisfied with the movie just like I wanted.

"It was amazing" she exclaimed, looking at me.

"Ye-Yeah it really was" I covered my mouth as a yawn escaped my throat.

"Oh... really? Which part did you liked the most?" She squinted her eyes, resting her hands on her hips.

Oh well. How am I supposed to answer that?

"I liked the part the dog came in and saved the female lead. What about you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Umm yeah... Me too" I laughed nervously and that's when she snapped.

"That never happened! You didn't watch the movie... what were you doing this whole time?" She continued.

F*ck, I was staring at her for two hours?! That's just... creepy!

"....nevermind. Maybe it wasn't to your liking" she sighed continuing "what kind of movies do you like then?" She asked.

"I don't watch movies"

"What? You never watch movies?" Her mouth fell open in disbelief.

"Nope. Never liked to" shrugging my shoulder, I said.

"Then... what do you do in free times?"

Man she asks a lot of questions. But, well let's see, the answer to that would be... Yes, killing, sex, drinks.

"I read books....." that's the only answer I could say, love.

"Oh that's nice I guess"

We then went to a cafe to have a nice coffee.

She sat just opposite to me, her hand resting on the table. The waiter came, placing our coffees in front of us.

Her body posture is a little nervous all of a sudden like she's festering something inside her mind. She kept taking glances at me, nervously.

"Speak" I said, taking a sip from my coffee.

"Huh?"
"If you want to ask something. Go ahead"

Her jaw dropped as she realized how perfectly I read her face. She composed herself, gulping down.

"You... never mentioned anything about your family?" She asked.

Family?

I fell short on words. There was a long silence between us before she continued.

"Its just that... I don't really know you. Other than your name and your work... I know nothing else. I just thought if we want to get to know each other. May as well-"

"I don't have a family, Bella" I said cutting her off. She fell short on words as I continued ".....I have a brother. He's the only family I have".

"I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked"

"Don't be. I'm perfectly fine the way I am now" I asked, forcing a smile at her, ignoring the gut wrenching pain I feel, everytime someone mention the word 'family'.

"Ahem... what about yours?" I cleared my throat, changing the topic.

"Uhm... My family's a bit complicated. Let's just leave it at that" she laughed nervously.

"If you say so"

RING...
RING...

My phone rang inside my pocket and It was a call from... Oh my dear brother who loves to interrupt my date.

"Excuse me, love" I said, gettin up from my seat. I walked a little far from her and answered the call.

"Hello-"

"You obviously, must be having an extremely urgent work for me. Right?" I said, sarcastically.

"How did you know? I'm impressed. Come back and I ain't hearing no excuse" he said, and before I could reply, the next thing I heard was the beep sound of him hanging up on me.

This damn jerk.

I walked back to Bella, who was sitting there silently, waiting for me like a perfect doll she is.

"I'm sorry, love but something important came up" I made an apologetic face.

"Oh- its fine. I really enjoyed today though" she huffed a laugh.

I smiled, bending down to her level, leaning closer to her face. The more I moved closer to her, the more her breathing rate increased.

I stopped, just a few inches before her lips. Her lips parted in anticipation. She looked at me but her eyes darted down to my lips as I did the same.

"My pleasure..." I smirked, leaning towards her.

She closed her eyes as I placed my lips on her cheeks. Her eyes flung open as she realized, she misread.

"See you later, love"