Wish you happiness

2 years later.

After the death of Azrael and Sebastian, Aaron took everything back from them that they snatched from Aaron's father. Alfredo's legacy was now under Aaron's leadership. He became even more powerful than he already was. AARON CHRISTOPHER, the world knew him as the dangerous, psychotic and ruthless mafia of all time.

but only a few know who he really was in his little world. He was a loving husband, a great father... had a perfect family to love and take care of.

Aaron and Bella got married after she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They named her "Alfreda" in honour to his real father "Alfredo". Aaron always called her "princess" and he treated her like a princess too. Bella never thought Aaron could be such an amazing father but he was.He took care of princess day and night, even though he had tons of work piled up in his offices. He'd always took his time out to spend with his family.

In these years, they saw the real happiness which is family. Everything in the past became a dark nightmare that was, now, over. The nightmare was over. This life was a new start for all of them. It was beautiful, epic, amazing and everything they dreamed of... but it wasn't without heartbreaks and losses of the loved ones.Its been 2 years since Alfredo died. Though, Aaron is happy but there hasn't been one single day when he didn't missed his big brother. In every moment of his life... He felt his loss and wished that wherever he is now... he's at peace.

And ofcourse, there's his little sunshine... The little version of Alfredo with him. Alfreddah was the most precious gem for Aaron.He loved her, he raised her, he took care of her like her own dad... His love for her was maybe even more than a real father.

As for Bella, the last 2 years of her life was the dream she never thought would ever come true. Her husband, the love of her life and her daughter which is the reason she's living today. Even though Alfreda was a rape child, she didn't care about it. Alfreda's eyes were that of Alfredo's and she was reminded of him everytime she looked at her but it didn't affected her. Yes, Alfredo was her criminal and he did unforgivable things which could not be ever forgetten but it wasn't Alfreda's fault and Bella didn't want her to go through the same thing she went through and that is, suffer for someone else's mistakes. Alfredo may not be a good person but he was a great brother to Aaron and maybe could've been a great father too.

And today is princess's FIRST BIRTHDAY.

"You know its your birthday today, sweetie? You're 1... one year old..." Bella said, "Awwhh... I can't believe how fast you're growing..." she pouted, holding Bella in her lap. She placed a kiss on face.

"Une.. une..." Princess tried to imitate Bella's words. She hasn't spoken anything but sometimes says words like "mum".

Bella gasped, "That's right! That how old you are! My daughter is brilliant" she stood up, craddling her in her arms while princess giggled.

Knock
Knock

Aaron knocked before entering the room, "Love, its time. We should go" Aaron said, his voice still hesitant.

He walked inside, placing his hand on princess's head before looking at Bella, "Are you sure about this? I can understand if you don't want to" He asked her again.

On Alfreda's first birthday, Bea and Aaron wanted to take her to Alfredo's grave. They thought that Alfreda deserve to see her father once because after she's grown up, she won't know about him and they're still contemplating about whether and when to tell her the truth. But for now they was taking her to visit his grave.

"I'm sure... this is.. the least I could do.. for her" Bella said. Aaron nodded, he pressed a kiss on Bella's forehead and then princess's.

After a short drive, they arrived at the cemetery. Bella walked through the cemetery, holding Alfreda in her arms... As Aaron kept his hand on the small of her back, leading her.They stopped at one of the grave stone which had the bold initials written in