Sebastian Scott's daughter

TRIGGER WARNING

Alfredo's P.O.V.

"Isn't this the perfect reunion?" I said, walking over to Jasmine. Her body was shivering, as she covered her mouth and cried miserably.

From the looks of it, she was gonna fall to the ground anytime now. That's how pathetic love and affection makes us. Weak and miserable. It gives us a moment of happiness, and an eternity of misery. Worth it? Not at all.

"Leave her!! She doesn't have anything to do with anyone!! She's innocent!!!" He cried out, struggling against the metal chains. Another pathetic attempt to free himself. Heh.

Gripping her fragile arm, I balanced her body from falling. She flinched terribly as I pressed the pistol against her sweet little head. "I never really wanted you to bring into this mess, love" I whispered softly, not wanting to scare this already scared little human anymore. "But your freind here has to make it hard for me...." I sighed, shaking my head regretfully. Poor soul getting killed over nothing. No kidding, I do feel bad for her.

"Now be a doll and tell us how BELLA JOSEPHINE is related to him?" I asked, caressing her silky hair with the gun point. The both of their eyes widened when I mentioned her full name, perhaps wondering how I know her. That's a long story and now that I look back, all I think that I should've crushed that little betrayer's head.

"I.. I don't know.." She mumbled, gulping down in fear.

"Expected answer" I sighed, bringing the pistol away from her head and pointing straight at Max Scott. Her head turned to me in disbelief, mouth gaping for oxygen but lungs constricting to take.

"I'll ask again. Who. IS. SHE. TO. HIM?" I said, every word slowly and clearly so that it goes inside her pretty head.

"No, no, no... Jasmine don't bring her into this... I beg you..." He begged her, shaking his head negatively while looking at her helplessly. Alright I've seen enough drama.

"3 seconds or his brain will be in your hands, love" I threatened her, still pointing the pistol at him. Her head turned to me then to him, she looked at Max helplessly. Her chest heaved up and down, even her heartbeat could be heard.

"One" And, the countdown starts.

She looked at the gun pointed at him, her eyes turning around the room for help.

"Two" I put a little presser on trigger, her eyes widened. My voice echoed throughout tbe cell, vibrating in every cells of their body, filling it with the undying fear OF ME.

"Thr-"

"SHE'S HIS SISTER!" She screamed, when I was a millisecond away from splattering his brain all across the room, followed by his scream, "JASMINE" .

I felt this boiling anger rushing in my blood, veins popping out as I gripped the pistol so hard, "Si..ster. His daughter. Sebastian Scott's daughter" My jaw clenched so hard, every cell in my body burning with the betrayal! My brother is dating our lifelong enemy's daughter. My poor brother. He got bettayed! I felt the heat radiating off my skin as the anger mushed my brain and all I want is now to KILL HER. STRANGLE HER. TORTURE HER IN THE WORST FUCKING WAY POSSIBLE.

"YOU BASTARD!! IF YOU TOUCH HER I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU!!" That son of a bitch screamed at me, struggling against the chain like a fucking bulldog, "DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT HER!" Dare huh? Looks like he forgot who's chained and who chained him. "SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST-"

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

He went too far. Too fucking far.

-Author's P.O.V.