Because You're made for me

-later that night

Aaron went to Alfredo's house. Walking upstairs, to his office room. He pushed open the door to find Alfredo standing near the huge glass window, with his back facing him.

His coat was cast aside on one of the couch, holding a glass of his finest whiskey in one hand. He stared at the unending series of lights flaring across Manhattan.

Aaron walked inside, sitting himself on the sofa, with his one leg placed above the other and his hands spread across the headrest in a leisurely manner.

"Its been a week" Aaron said after making himself comfortable.

"You came. Didn't think you would" Alfredo said, without turning back.

"Me neither. But I thought if you're gonna apologize for the first time in your life. I can't possibly miss it" he covered up the real reason with humor, earning a low chuckle from Alfredo.

He turned to him with an appreciative smirk, pouring another glass of whiskey for him.

He sat himself opposite of him, sliding the glass to him on the marble table kept in between of them. He caught the swirling glass with the tip of his index finger before looking up at Alfredo.

"What? Apology drink" he scoffed.
"Something like that" he scrunched his nose apologetically.

"Why do you look like you fell in a pile of shit?" Aaron asked, observing the faded wounds on his face caused by the accident a week before.

"Nothing you need to worry about" he touched the bruise with his fingers as he said.

"Now you can talk" Aaron said, taking a sip of the whiskey.

Alfredo sighed, swirling the glass inside his hand, considering and choosing the appropriate words to somehow explain the reason behind him lashing out and giving a literal death threat to his little brother, to his only family.

"I was.. wrong. I shouldn't have said that. It was my mistake" he said, coming up with the most simplest way to apologize. To say what you've in mind. "At that time.. I got angry and lashed out" he added.

Aaron's lips bent in an upside down smile. "Huh" he cocked his head to the side. "I didn't hear any 'sorry' in the whole speech. Were you lying to me on the call?" He said, sarcastically.

Alfredo chuckled unbelievingly. "You're a dick" he laughed out.

"You too, Alf"

The both of them shared a humorous laugh.

"Anyways" Alfredo cleared his throat, turning his attention back to the matter in hand. "I wanted to say that... You're free to have whatever you want in life. I don't wanna be the one who stands in the way of your happiness" His words sincere enough to make Aaron's hear soften. "I only ever wish to see you happy, lil brother" he added, with a slight smile on his face.

Aaron gulped down the bitterness he had inside of him after their fight, nodding in a forgiving manner. "I too, wish to accomplish our goal. Our revenge, brother. I know how far we've came and I wouldn't back down for any girl" he said, reassuring him that he's on his side and he always will be.

Alfredo nodded, holding his glass out. They clinked their glasses together, sharing a small laugh.

"So I guess we're back to being brothers again" Aaron said while sipping on his drink.

"Yes. But you've to bring sister in law here to meet me bro" he winked.

"As if. Get lost..." Aaron rolled his eyes.

-few days later-

Bella stood near the side of the road, waiting for Aaron. He asked her to meet him after so long. Its been a few days since they met but it felt like years to the both of them.