You can't die yet, my love

TRIGGER WARNING

Flasback continues

They say, Only the beautiful flowers get picked but no one mentioned how people crushes the petals after they're done mesmerizing it.

The beauty which Rachel held behind her eyes, was seen, noticed and desired by Sebastian and his 'Love' became the bane to her existence. He crushed her like a worthless flower whose only job was to be beautiful for people to mesmerize and enjoy having it.

Evert day Sebastian would rape her as much as he wants, not caring one bit even if she passes out and if she'd show any sign of refusal, he beat her until her skin tore apart. However, he treated her wounds, cared for her, made breakfast for her the very next morning. It was his way of showing love, not realizing how he was scraping her soul with scars which could never be healed.

Days passed, months went by as Rachel continued to live under the monster's shelter. Her broken soul somehow accepted her fate. She lost her smile, her light, her virtue and her will to live day by day until she died completely from inside. The only fortune she had was that Sebastian didn't wanted a baby just yet, he wanted to become more powerful before starting a family. He was very careful about it.

Nevertheless, there comes a morning after every dark night and that's how he came in her life. Her dead soul lit up when her eyes fell on his smile, a smile that'd light up the entire world, like the first rays of sunshine in the morning falling upon her flower like heart, blooming with such warmth which made her feel alive after living in darkness for over an year.

"Rachel, meet my brother, Damien" Sebastian said, patting his little brother's shoulder. Damien looked at her, smiling. A smile, a genuine smile that was nothing like Sebastian. Though they were brothers, they were completely opposite. One was the Satan of her life and another came as the angel to rescue her from his hell.

Her eyes never left the ground as Damien stood before her small figure, trying to see the girl behind those beautiful red locks of hair. He bent down a little, a confused frown on her head as he waved his hand in front of her.

"Hello sis in law? C'mon do I look that ugly that you can't even look at me?" He laughed, making her smile after god knows how many months. She gulped down and tilted her head up, forcing a smile on her lips.

"Oh lord! You got me a beautiful sister in law, brother" He laughed, widening her smile. Every broken cell of her body was reverberated to life as she saw him. The way he smiled, it was like light peeking inside a dark cell that was her heart.

"He-Hello... Da-Damien.." She stuttered the words, afraid how Sebastian would react if she said it wrong somehow.

"Don't be so formal...Call me Dan" He gave her a smile, which sent tingle of warmth inside her, shooting through her nerves.

This new feeling terrified her. She knew from every part of her that the feelings brewing inside her heart was sinfully wrong and would only end up in a disaster but what was her fault if she seeked the little light of love and affection peeking inside the dark hell where she was kept.

Days passed, Damien and Rachel's bond grew more stronger. The more time they spent together the more he noticed how broken she was from inside. A little care or affection would make her cry like she never had the chance to experience the feeling called LOVE. He noticed how her eyes longed for care and affection which he wasn't sure if his brother was giving her.

Damien's heart grew softer and softer for her. His suspicion on Sebastian grew more as he noticed how sometimes she had harsh prints of fingers on her hand or neck like someone was forcing her against her will. He tried to ask her many times but her complete disagreement on asking and the trust he had for his brother made him a blind eye to her situation.