We fit together

Aaron's P.O.V.

I don't recognise this person she made me into. How could I ever become this person when all I knew before was shedding blood of others for my own benefit. She changed me. She turned me into this person, and I hate her for making me feel this way. I love her so fucking much and its killing me. And the worst part is if given the choice, I'd choose to do it all over again because it'd include her.

I don't know what hurts the most.. the fact that she's pregnant with my brother's baby or the fact that whatever happened to her was because of me, because I came into her life.

She's better off without me, my thoughts screamed at me sending a punch through my guts. It hurts to even think of being apart from her, that's how much I am obsessed with her. My obsession with her ruined her life, it ruined her, I ruined her but I can't let her go. I won't let her go. I need her. She's the only fucking thing I'm breathing for, the only person who matters to me. I'd die before I let her go.

She shifted in her seat, her head resting against the window as I drove back to our home. Its funny how a person can literally become the bane of your existence without even trying.

I parked the car in the garage as we reached home, she's still asleep. Her head leaning against the window, her brunette hair sparsely covering her face, lips slightly parted as she made little snoring sound. God, how embarrassed she'd be if I tell her she was snoring in her sleep. Her expression would be priceless.

I chuckled at my thought as I continued to stare at her baby like face, so innocently sleeping. Does she even know what she does to me? Is she aware of the effects she has on me? Probably not. Or maybe she's my innocent enchantress. Either way I wouldn't really mind because I'd gladly be under her trance for as long as she likes.

"Aaron?"

I snapped back to reality, "uhm.. yes love?"

"We're home. Why didn't you wake me up?" She said, as she unbuckled the Seatbelts and then turned her attention to me.

"I didn't want to disturb you" I said, fixing her messy hair and tucking it behind her ear, "You were sleeping soundly, Mama bear" I chuckled as I said.

Her eyebrows shot up in pretended shock, "don't call me that" she pouted like a baby. God damn I should've asked the doctor if it was safe for a baby to give birth to a baby-

I chuckled at her response, getting off the car, I walked to her side and opened the door, "Come on, mama bear"

"I said don't ca-"

Before she could complete her sentence, I picked her up in my arms swiftly but carefully.

"Aaron put me down! I can walk!" She complained.

"Can't let mama bear do any work on her own, can I?" I said, placing a quick kiss on her forehead as I took her inside.

Walking inside her room, I placed her on the bed. Removing her shoes, I tucked her feet inside and covered her with a blanket.

"Aaron.. you don't have to do all this..." she said, a hint of unknown guilt visible in her eyes.

I took a seat beside her, stroking her long hair as she continued to stare at me skeptically.

"Why... Why're you doing this... I don't understand you..." she said, her voice breaking.

"Don't you, love?" I cupped her face with one hand, caressing her cheek softly, "You, sweetheart, deserve the whole world's happiness and I will make sure you get that because its you that matters to me" My eyes trailed down to her belly, "and the little Bella growing inside of you, you two are my world, Bella" I caressed her belly softly.