You're doing a grave mistake

-Next day, Aaron's house

Inside the big mansion of Aaron. He was inside his office room, sitting on his king like chair, sipping on his most expensive scotch as a calm and soothing music played in the background.

The dim light of the sun setting down to its apex along with the crescent moon ascending in the sky, covering the earth under its moonlight.

THUD...

"Hmm.. looks who's enjoying the evening like an old man" Alfredo, Aaron's brother, walked inside the room with a mocking smile.

Aaron didn't bothered to spare a glance at him as he continued to enjoy the sharp, distinct flavor of malted barley.

"Peace can be enjoyed too" Aaron said, gliding one of the glass, along the table, to Alfredo. He stopped the spinning glass coming toward him with the tip of his index finger without tearing his gaze away from Aaron who had been behaving strange lately.

"You look happy" he said suspiciously, picking up the glass to his mouth with a small frown on his face.

"You see right through me" Aaron laughed, sitting up straight now, facing Alfredo who sat just opposite to him.

"So.. what's the reason of your happy go merry mood.. or precisely who's the reason?" He asked with a meaningful smirk on his face which Aaron merely chuckled humorously, not answering his question.

Alfredo has been hearing about the same girl again and again from him which bugged him a lot. Aaron has never been serious with any woman ever, he forgot the real meaning of happiness and love. Actually, the both of the brothers forgot what care and warmth feels like when they started their journey in this cruel world, Alone.

"Alright... let me guess. It has something to do with the new girl you're seeing, right?" He pointed his finger at him, playfully.

"Bingo!" Aaron laughed out, raising his glass to him. They clinked their glasses together sharing a brief laugh.

"So tell me about her. She good in bed or something?" He asked, disrespecting her straight while sipping on his drink. His words angered him to the point where his hands clutched the handrest of the chair but he calmed himself down as Alfredo obviously is clueless about the value she holds in Aaron's life.

"No.. She's different" he exhaled a rough breath.

"Every girl is same, little brother. Either they want dick or money" he scoffed cockily.

"Well, I have to disagree on that, brother" Aaron leaned back on his chair, resting his palm on the table. His previous now totally faded, as Alfredo's way of talking was slowly boiling his blood.

"Oh really? Then what does she want from you?" He said putting down the drink, crossing his legs, leaning back on the chair, eyes squinted at him.

"She doesn't want anything other than being with me. So do I" he said with a straight face on which Alfredo scoffed, shooking his head disapprovingly.

"You're too drunk"
"Am I?" He replied challengingly.

"Better hold on yourself Aaron before you fall in 'good for nothing love' with this gold digger bitch" he spat venomously.

CRACK...

Alfredo's eyes shot up as he heard a loud cracking sound. He looked down at Aaron's hand and found the glass shattered in pieces inside his hands, his hand drenching in blood as the sharp pieces pierced inside his skin.

"Or maybe I already have" he smiled, not once flinching in pain. His expression held the calm danger dripping off his face.

"What?! She-" His face twisted in shock.
"Not a word against her, Alf" he cut him off, warning him with his bloody finger pointed at him.