Forbidden Pleasure

-Bella's P.O.V.

After the music died down and I could finally get out of this monster's grasp, I sprinted outside. Aaron left the ballroom without a word between the dance. He's definitely mad at me.

Searching him all over the place, I finally found him in the balcony. Leaning against the railing, his legs crossed, one hand pressed at the railing supporting his figure as he exhaled a puff of smoke leisurely.

"There you are..." I sighed in relief as I walked towards him. Upon seeing me, he threw the cigar down, crushing it under his shoe soles.

"What happened, love?" His tone soft and gentle as always.

"Why did you leave? I've been finding you everywhere...." I whined earnings an effortless chuckled from him. "...are you mad at me?" I spoke out.

"No. Why would I be?" He replied looking at me tenderly, with a gentle smile.

"I thought you were angry that I danced with him... I didn't mean to-"
"I'm not mad. I just needed some fresh air" he cut me off, curling my hair in his fingers in a tired manner.

"You look tired" he looked at my pale face, his eyebrows twisting in a frown.

"Because I am. This party is so tiring" I whining, forming a pout on which he chuckled, pressing a soft kiss against my cheek.

"I see. How about you relax for a while in the guest room? I'll be back after greeting some guests" he raised his eyebrow, and I nodded in response.

He lead me to the guest room. Parting with a quick kiss, he left from there, locking the door for me. I exhaled a deep relaxing breath as I slouched towards the sofa. Taking off my nightmare of a heels, I relaxed back, letting my head fall on the headrest.

"Now I feel alive..." I sighed.

The peace wasn't in my luck today. Not 2 minutes passed, when I heard the door knob rattling and with a click sound. The door opened revealing a familiar yet repulsive face.

"I'm sorry I didn't knew someone was in here" he was about to leave when I recognized who it was. My former date. Massimo St. John.

"You...?" I frowned in surprise. Not a happy one but a disbelieving one.

"Ahh.. what a delight to see you here, gorgeous" he cocked his eyebrows, lips curving in an amused smile.

"How... come you're here?" I asked, still not recovering from his sudden appearance.

"I could ask the same" he smirked, leaning against the closed door. "I saw you dancing with the Christopher brothers earlier in the ballroom" he asked. His expression skeptical.

The only response I could come up with was a "huh" as he continued. "I guess he's that person you like, isn't he?" He asked, staring in my eyes, perhaps searching for his answer.

"I.. well-"
"That's okay, I get it" he put his hands up defeated, in a joking manner.

I smiled slightly as he sighed putting his hands down, turning his attention back to me. "Anyhow, it was nice meeting you again, Miss Josephine" he smiled.

"Me too" I replied before he saw himself out politely.

A while later he left.
Aaron walked inside the room. Seeing him, I immediately got up from my seat and went to him, sliding my hand around his neck. He returned my affection, by wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Hm... somebody missed me?" He smirked.
"You know I did" I pouted.

"Aw. I almost feel bad for leaving you alone. How about I make it upto you?" He said, placing his lips on mine in a brief kiss.

"You know.. I saw him here" though it was obvious he must be invited but I still wanted to know.

"Who?" His brows furrowed in confusion
"You know the guy I told you about... the one I went to the date with. Massimo St. John" I asked, making his already deep frown even deeper.

"He was here?" He asked, in disbelief on which I nodded. "Love.. he can't be here" he said looking at me with a serious expression.

"Wha- I saw him" Confusion and anxiousness washed over me as his expression remained concerningly neutral. "Why not?" I asked him again.

"Because there's no one named Massimo St. John on the guest list" he spoke calmly.

My stomach churned up with anxiousness as I frowned in disbelief. If his name isn't on tbe guest list. How was he here? He can't just barge in here with this heavy security all over the place.

"But.. he really was here" I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't worry, love. I'll see about this matter" he wrapped his huge arms around me, pulling me in a hug. Stroking my hair softly to settle my jumping nerves.

We stayed like this for a while before he parted himself from me. His warm touch quickly replaced with the coldness around me.

"Well.. now that's the party is over. Do you want me to drop you home or..." his lips curved in a sexy smirk as he looked at me. "Or do you prefer staying with me tonight?" He forwarded his hand with an obvious meaning behind his polite tone and I clearly knew what he meant.

Though I could refuse and he'd respect my decision anyhow but I didn't wanted to refuse. I wanted to be with him. Totally.

"Jasmine told my parents.. that I'm staying with her tonight so..." I held his hand, with modesty.

"Then I certainly can't drop you home" an amusing smirk appeared on her lips. "That settles it" he added.

"Lovely" he kissed the back of my hand, without tearing away his gaze away from me.

-Author's P.O.V.

They stammered together inside the villa, their bodies entangled together in the steaming heat of desire radiating from every layer of their bodies.

Kicking the door shut with his one leg, Aaron teared his hand from her just enough to throw his coat away. Finding her waist again, he slammed her against the wall, catching her lips in yet another scorching, breathless kiss.

She arched her head up, moaning against his lips as he dragged his mouth down, raining wet sloppy kisses down the side of her neck, reaching her collarbone making her gasp in sudden ecstacy of pleasure.

Her fingers worked on his shirt buttons clumsily as her mind got covered in pink haze. Holding her both hands, he stretched them up, pinning them on the wall with his one hand. "Patience, little one" he whispered against her lips as his other hand snaked around her back, pulling her closer as if any space was even there.

Her mind mushed enough to not understand even a single word coming out of his mouth as she stayed completely at his mercy, letting him do whatever he wants with her, drowning inside the forbidden pleasure.