Peace, a hopeless wish

-At Alfredo's mansion

He was in his room, standing near the bed edge. His room was painted in grey and dark colour, the furnitures were mostly black giving a gothic look to the room. The lights were off and only one lamp besided the bed illuminated the room with its scattered light.

His coat, bowtie and shoes were discarded on the floor as he stood near the open window, close to his bed, holding a black violin on his shoulder and his hand holding the bow of the violin. He played calmy and smoothly, his eyes closed, forehead forming a slight frown as he thought something deeply.

Suddenly, his mind wandered off to the time when he danced with that annoying woman. The way she was afraid yet trying to be brave, the way she was defensive like a little kitten when being inside his grip. Her thoughts made his lips curve in a slight smile but it soon faded when he realized what he was doing.

He remembered how she danced with his brother, how beautiful they looked together, how madly they were in love. Everything was making his heart tighten in uneasiness which he couldn't quite comprehend.

His grip on the bow tightened, as his hands moved frantically developing a fast rhythm of the music. He was pouring his anxiety, uneasiness and frustration on the instrument until the strings finally broke.

He sighed deeply, discarding the violin on the sofa as he slumped down beside it, rubbing the stuble on his face.

"I should be happy... I'm so close to finding him. Why do I keep thinking rubbish?!" He groaned at himself, running a hand through his hair.

KNOCK...
KNOCK...

Alfredo's assistant walked inside, huffing badly like he ran to here. He had a proud smile on his face. He had a great news to tell him which was extremely important for Alfredo.

"....what?!" Alfredo exclaimed with happiness after he heard the news. He quickly dismissed his assistant and grabbed his phone to call Aaron who meanwhile was busy rolling around with his girlfriend.

Alfredo called him but there was no response which was rare for Aaron. He always picked the call even in the middle of the night, if he doesn't it can only mean that he's busy doing something of more importance at that moment.

"Huh" he glanced at his called Id, with his eyebrows raised but then he sighed. "You really chose a good time to get laid brother" he shaked his head.

-at Aaron's villa

After Bella literally fainted out of her senses did he stopped. His lips curved in a proud smirk looking at her beautiful disheveled figure like an artist was looking at its masterpiece. She laid there, extremely satisfied and exhausted by his strength.

He slumped on the bed beside her, pulling her inside his arms, hugging her little petite body to his warm chest. Dropping a kiss on her head, he stroked her scalp soothingly as she snugled inside his wrap.

It was around 4 a.m. in the morning. Bella was long asleep but he wasn't. Something was troubling him. The conversation he had with Alfredo just before the party had his mind occupied most of the time.

Flashback

After he got a call from Alfredo while he was at the villa with Bella. Alfredo asked him to come to the office immediately thereafter.

"It better be something important" he flung open his office door, annoyed. Alfredo was wrapping up an ongoing meeting at that time. He shot a glare at Aaron on his mannerless behavior.

"Excuse me, gentlemen" he forced a polite smile to the clients. They nodded and walked out of the office.

Alfredo leaned back on his seat, sighing. "Has your little girlfriend not teaching you any manners?" He pinched his eyebrows as he spoke.