The Date

Bella's point of view

A week later....

Its around 6 pm in evening.
I was getting ready for my date with Aaron. Though I'm still not sure if it was a real 'date' date.

I put on a little blush on my cheeks, applying a nude brown shade on my lips, I kept my long brunette hair down which reached my waist.

I was wearing a white dress with a pair of chocolate brown boots. I didn't wanted to look overdressed. I wanted to feel like myself. Sweet and simple. That's right.

I glanced at the wall clock and it was around 7 pm now. Aaron could be here anytime. I Walked downstairs. Fortunately dad wasn't here otherwise I'd be having a hard time to explain where I was going, all dressed up.

As I walked outside, a thought kept pondering over me. The conversation I had with Jasmine about me going on a date with... AARON CHRISTOPHER.

Flashback...

"Oh my Goddd!! You little- how could you not tell me?!" Jasmine shrieked excitedly.

"Well... it sort of happened too fast. I still am processing. And I'm not even sure if he really meant to ask me out?" I scrunched my nose.

"Ofcourse it is!! He sounds so into you!" She exclaimed and my face turned flaming red. But soon Jasmine's excitement turned into seer concern and worry.

"What's wrong Jas?"
"I don't know... I just... Are you sure you wanna go out with AARON CHRISTOPHER" she highlighted his name through her words.

"I guess... yeah. Weren't you happy?" I said hesitantly still not understanding her concern.

"Yes... ofcourse I am... but are you sure that you wanna get involved with him?" she questioned me and continued to speak "....sure he must be a nice guy and maybe he is. But from what I've heard... he's a huge deal and a mess to get yourself into."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.
"I don't know him personally but... I've heard he's a very dangerous person and he-"

"Jas... I don't think he is the way the media portrayed him to be" I said cutting her words off. I assumed that maybe Jasmine was gonna talk about the dating rumor about him.

Jasmine sighed and then gave me a little nod.

"If you say so..." she sighed and then in a second again went back to her bubbly self. "BUT HELL you gotta give me all the DETAILS! otherwise I'll f*cking kill you"
__________________________________

I kept thinking about it... Though what she said might be true but for some reasons. I don't wanna believe it. He doesn't look like he'd hurt me. I know its too soon to judge someone in any way.

But hell.. its just a dinner date! Don't think too much. Everything will be fine and if I find him dangerous in any way then I won't have any contact with him. That sounds about right.

I shooked my head trying to get the negative thoughts out of my head when a black Lamborghini stopped in front of me. And I didn't really had to see the person inside to know who it was because I know who it is.

Aaron got off the car elegantly, holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses in his one hand.

He was wearing a black suit fitted perfectly on him. He adjusted the cuffs of his shirt when my gaze fell on his silver cufflinks and the tattoo on his hand. He looked... perfect.

Aaron walked towards me holding his gaze on me. He gave me his the most charming smile. I will blame no girl who faints on his smile.

"You look beautiful" he said handing me the red roses. I could feel my cheeks getting warm and I'm damn sure I'm blushing by just a small compliment from him. Damn he's too intimidating.

"T-Thank you. You look great yourself" I smiled. His smile widened and he offered his hand to me.

"Shall we?"
"Sure" I placed my hand above his. He gave a soft lingering kiss on my knuckles before leading me inside the car.

I sat inside the car, so did he. At first I thought he'd ask me where I'd like to go or tell me where we are actually going but he did neither.

Breaking the silence I asked "umm.. where're we going?"

"You'll see" he said and shoots a smile at me. I didn't said anything but merely nodded.

I didn't know where we were going but this thought instead of scaring me... it gave me a sense of thrill and excitement. Weird... I feel comfortable around him.

A while later...
The car stopped at a huge restaurant. We got off the car and my jaw dropped as I saw the restaurant. It was the most expensive and lavishing restaurant in Manhattan. This place probably has a dress code. Goddamn me!

Perhaps he sensed my nervousness. I felt his hands on the small of my back leading me inside. The warmth of his hand reassured me. He bends down and whispers near my ears.

"Don't worry. I'm here." He whispered and my neves immediately calmed down.

We walked inside. I looked around the restaurant. It was surely the definition of lavish. A lots of people dressed in expensive suits and dresses dined in there. I looked down at my dress. I was underdressed and it was really awkward to be there.

Aaron has already made the arrangements I guess. The waitress upon hearing his name, immediately lead us to a private room. I felt more comfortable in there without too much people around me.

Aaron held back the chair for me. I thanked him and sat on the chair. He sat on the seat just opposite to me, the mere thought of us being alone made me nervous and kind of... excited?

I'm definitely in need of a doctor.

"Are you not feeling well?" Aaron's voice brought me back to sense. I shooked my head.

"No.. actually I'm not really used to places.. like this..." He doesn't think I'm an idiot does he? But its true. I never went to place this expensive before and honestly it feels suffocating.

"Oh. Is that so? My apologies I should've asked befo-"

"No no.. its perfectly fine. I'm not used to it but I like this place. I'll be fine" I cut off his words. He has been so nice to me.. the least I could do is appreciate it.