Feel the pain

-Bella's P.O.V.

Its dark. There's no light in here. All dark. Just like my life has always been. I seriously thought that maybe... that maybe my life is starting to get better but no. It wasn't. I'm fated to live a life under the monster of a father and get married off to another.

He locked me in the basement after beating me like an animal. He didn't showed any mercy, no hesitation, no sympathy which a father should. I could feel the warm liquid dripping down my back. The cuts he engraved on me is stinging in pain when met with cold breeze coming from the window. He used his all strength in every whiplash that even my dress got ripped. He wanted to hurt me, wanted me to FEEL THE PAIN.

But, its still not hurting more than my heart. Those words he used on me so mercilessly was like arrows that stabbed right into my heart, engraving a permanent scar.

"You're just like your mother! A conniving little bitch just like YOUR MOTHER!!" He screamed at my face.

He never mentioned my mother but I know he hated her. His eyes held betrayal, angst and hurt.

"Dad stopp!! It hurts so much!" I begged in immense pain but he didn't listen.

"It is much lesser than the pain your mother gave to me" He used his all strength on the whip, ripping of a huge chunk of dress along with my skin.

I wonder where it all went wrong. I remember the time he called me 'his princess', gave me chocolates and new toys. He played with me whenever I asked him too but after mother died. Everything changed. He wouldn't even look at me. I never understood why? Why does he have to hate me? Aren't I his daughter? Why always I have to suffer? I always tried to be the best daughter. Then why?

These wounds doesn't even hurt anymore. Guess my body is going numb, I feel sleepy. I want to sleep perhaps it'd be turn out to be a nightmare. Perhaps.

The rattling of knob brought me back to my sense. The door flung open, blinding me for a split second with the sudden light hitting my pupils. Squinting my eyes, I tried to see who it was and my body immediately sunk back seeing father there.

He had a winning smirk on his face. Perhaps my fear was something he was proud of. "Yes, this fear. Wish I beat you earlier then you wouldn't have gone out of your limits" he said.

This time, I didn't felt bad. All I felt was hate, hate for this man standing in front of me. All the hope I had over the years that one day he'll finally treat me like his daughter crumbled into dust.

"I wish the same. Because then I wouldn't have had any hope for a monster like you" I spat in disdain making him furious again. He raised his hand to slap me again but stopped when Lily walked in.

"Your car's ready" she said, taking a glance at me once.

He hummed in response, taking his hand back, he cleared his throat. "Don't let her out. And don't give her any food until she faints" he glared at me.

"I understand" she nodded like the perfect little servant she was of him.

"I've to meet someone important. Will be back in a few days" he said, walking away from her.

"Have a safe journey, hon" she plastered a forced smile on her face as he dissapeared from there.

Turning her attention to me when he was long gone, she leaned on the doorframe with her hands crossed above her chest. "Looks like you're gonna be here for a long time...." she said, with a hint of sarcasm.

I glanced at her, my eyes red with hate. "You love this, don't you?" I scoffed.

She rolled her eyes, walking away from there only to come back holding some stuff in her hand. My eyes narrowed as I realized she brought a fresh pair of clothes and food for me.

"Change and eat something" she said placing those things down. Looking at the fake attempt of the supposed kindness of her makes me laugh.

"Heh. Is that sympathy I see?" I scoffed, looking away from her venomous face.

"Depends on your eyes. Now change and eat something" she crossed her arms above her chest after placing those stuff down. "I don't have much time to take you to hospital if you faint" she scoffed.

"Dad will be angry if he knows you're going against him..." I said, my eyes narrowed at her strange behavior.

"I don't care what that bastard thinks... He's a pain in the ass" she rolled her eyes, walking away and locking the door behind her leaving me again in the darkness.

************************************
-Aaron's P.O.V.

"I will kill him and everone HE. HAS. EVER. LOVED." His every words screamed utter determination and hate to kill everyone of the Scott family's blood.

21 years. Its been 21 years since I felt the uneasiness to lose someone close again and now, Its all coming back. The despair, the misery, the vulnerability. I don't want to lose anyone anymore, I can't lose anymore. But, this gut wrenching feeling that something's bad gonna happen. That, it's all gonna fall apart just because of one person and that one person is again that SEBASTIAN FUCKING SCOTT.

"Aaron.. why aren't you saying anything?" He spoke but what am I to say now? I don't have words. I can't fingure any way to tell him that the girl, I was ready to dedicate all my life to, is actually our sworn enemy's daughter. I know Alfredo. Once he gets his hand on every last of them, he'll torture their body until their souls are incapable of anymore. He won't spare anyone, not even Bella.

If I try to save Bella, I'm betraying my own brother. The one who stood by my side. He made me the person I am now. I would never, in my wildest dreams, ever betray him. I can't. But what about her? Bella, she showed me the real meaning of love and life again. She pulled me out of the darkness, the only light in my life. How can I let her die? I can't lose her. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS FUCKED UP SITUATION?!

"Aren't you happy, brother? We'll finally get mom and dad justice..." he said again. He's happy and why wouldn't he be? He waited all his life to take revenge. I did too but I never thought it'd turn out like this.

"I'm.. happy" I forced out the words, hiding the indiscretions behind it.

"Ofcourse you'd be! You know I've already sent my people to search them. Its only a matter of time until I get my hands on them" He said, victoriously.

Jesus Christ. He's gonna blow up his place with everyone. And if I stood with Bella, HE BLOODY HELL WILL KILL ME TOO.

"Come to my house. We'll have a drink or two"
"Now? I-I've an important meeting" I said, hoping to excuse myself anyhow. I cannot face him after lying to him with a straight face.

"Oh got it. You have a date with your girlfriend. Go enjoy" he laughed, hanging up the phone almost immediately.

I released a deep sigh of breath. The fact that I know where Sebastian is and can easily tell him and get it over with yet I chose to lie to him is killing me. I hate lying to him. He's been by my side my whole life. When we became orphans, he did all sorts of job so that I could get education. He set up this business which I'm running now. And now lying to him makes me feel like a fucking traitor!

I have find another way! There has to be another way. I can't lose either of them. I can't lose anymore. I CAN'T.