I deserve your hate

Author's P.O.V.

The sun ascended the sky, birds chirping in their sweet voice, flowers bloomed and danced with the slow morning breeze. However, the bright day was still not bright enough for her to open her eyes.

She laid on the bed like a dead body, with no will to live and no strength to move. Perhaps, she doesn't want to wake up and face the world after being completely ruined by the monsters.

The sunrays peeked inside the room, falling on Alfredo's face. He clenched his eyes, turning to the other side when he felt a presence beside him. Alfredo straightened up, suddenly feeling a pounding headache numbing his brain and visions for a split second.

"My head" he mumbles, massaging his temple, trying to remember what happened last night which he had no recollection of upon waking up. When suddenly, out the corner of his eyes, he saw her.

A girl laid on his bed like dead. She wasn't moving, her naked body was half covered with duvet, face hid behind her long hair strands. Her one hand was still tied to the headboard, and one hanging over the edge of the bed.

"I beg.. you.."
"Don't do this to me..."
"LET ME GOO!!"
"NOO!!"
"You made.. me.. realize.. I don't deserve... happiness..."

Her words came screaming back in his head, "No... No.." his head turned slowly towards the girl beside him. His whole body started trembling as he reached out with his hand, and removed the hair from her face.

His own monstrosity scared him, his breaths got stuck inside his throat as he saw her condition. Her forehead had clotted blood, face had the marks from his slap, wrist turned reddish blue because of being tied, her whole body was covered in bite marks like she was attacked by an animal, her thighs had his harsh fingerprints showing the brutality she had suffered. She looked no less than a broken doll.

"No.. No.. No.. what have I done... what have I done.. " His eyes widened in shock, he moved towards her, holding her head to his lap, he moved her face towards him slowly. "Oh my god... Bella... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He said, voice breaking over every syllable, his whole body shakened as he held her inside his arms after completing ruining her.

"Bella... please.. wake up..." He patted her face lightly, his lips trembled as he called her, tears rolling down his eyes one by one, "I'm sorry..." he whispered, clenching his eyes shut, letting the unshed tear fall. Alfredo felt hollow from inside, as if his last chance of redemption was ripped off from him. He destroyed everything and the thing is, it could never be fixed no matter how much he regrets.

Bella shifted slightly, her eyes fighting to open. The moment he saw her eyes, he saw the sin which he has done. He stole the light from her eyes, the coloured of her face, smile from her lips. Her eyes fell on Alfredo, and her breath trembled, fear visible from her eyes.

"Don't... I can't.. it hurts..." she sobbed, clenching her eyes shut as she pleaded him to let her go.

Alfredo's whole world crumbled, his heart shattered into millions of pieces as he realized that the poor girl was begging him to not rape her AGAIN. He inflicted such pain on her that she was scared to the point she begged him to not torture her again.

A long drop of tear travelled down his face, his jaw clenched, and eyes shut close. He placed her head against his chest, and stroked her long brown hair while she again fell unconscious.
He clenched and unclenched his fist, wanting to detach these sinful hands and burn them for what they have done to this girl.

He exhaled a shaking breath and grabbed his phone, dialing someone's number, "Hello? Send a doctor here. Immediately" he finished his sentence and hung up the phone, throwing the phone away. His lips trembled as his eyes went to her, feeling like his heart stopped beating. He wrapped his arms around her, securing her inside his arms from any danger but the fact that he himself was the danger broke him all over again. "I'm sorry" he kept repeating these words like a madman, pressing soft kisses on her hair.