I'm his brother after all

Aaron's P.O.V.

Bloody hell's going on. Machine guns pointing at my head. For fuck's sake I just woke up. Pressing the pistol against the god-knows-who-guy guy, who's supposed to be a threat to me, I analyzed the situation I was in.

I scanned the room, realizing the 10 armed men holding guns at me, shadow of other two armed mens guarding the door outside. And all of them are controlled by this kid. Good thing's I got my hands on him.

"Gentleman put down your gun or the next thing coming out would be this little brat's brain" I shot them a harmless smile, while tightening my grip on his already very broken arm making him shriek in pain.

"Argh!! Put it down goddamnit!" The kid winced in pain as he ordered them, and they put the gun down.

"Tell them to go outside" I spoke.

"You heard him" His low voice, echoed in the silent walls of the room. The armed men shared a apprehensive look amongst themselves before walking outside.

I sighed, taking in a one much needed deep breath only to realize, the pounding pain in my head, my muscles strained with every little movement I made. Closing my eyes, I exhaled as I raked my head through the escape routes out of here.

This type of situation was nothing I've never dealt before. It wouldn't be a problem if my head wasn't throwing rocks around, and half of my body could actually work properly. There's no way I could deal with all this mess in this condition, I need to leave.

"Thinking of how to escape, don't you?" He groaned out the words, bringing my attention back to him. "I'm gonna save you some time, You can't escape mate" He imitated my accent mockingly.

Dearie me,
am I offended or what?

"You talk a lot" I ask, "don't you?"

He scoffed a laugh, a mockery of a laugh, "Ofcourse I do. What're you gonna do kill me?" Another scoff, I heard, "Obviously you cannot kill me because if I die, you die with m-"

SNAP

Good God, I forgot how satisfying a neck snap sounds, especially the silence followed by it.

Rest in hell whoever enemy of mine it was.

Yanking out the gun from his hand, I ran to the small closet on the side of the room. There was a secret passageway behind of it which lead to the back door of this building, if I remember correctly. And if not, guess I just have to follow spiderman routine.

To my luck, there it was. Sliding the door away, I went inside, slowly walking through the dark passage. After walking for a while, I waw a sliver of light peeked through the crack of the other end.

"HE GOT AWAY!!", "FIND HIM!", "I REPEAT AARON CHRISTOPHER ESCAPED" I heard the whole hospital rumble with the sound of leather boots thundering around, looking for me, and dozens of men shouting for me.

Famous, aren't I?

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath as I made my way to the door. Peeking through the small crack of the door, I could see two guards roaming around back and forth. This should be easy.

Sliding the door open, I threw the pistol to the opposite direction of them, shifting their attention to it as I jumped outside, and snapping the neck of one guy and shooting the other one with the dead guy's pistol.

Ok. No energy now.

I ran outside, ducking behind the cars and bikes parked there as the commotion behind me grew louder. They're close.

Fortunately I saw a gentleman with a bike, who I assume, would be as much as kind to let me ride it.

"Excuse me, by any chance do you have anything urgent to do?" I asked him politely but for some reasons, the color of his face drained out. If I had to guess the reason, it'd be because mine is splayed with blood.