Indescribable feelings

"Nice to meet you too, Bella" he said in a deep hoarse tone sending a shiver down her spine as she took in how intimidating her name sounded from his mouth

"Nice to meet you too, Bella" he said in a deep hoarse tone sending a shiver down her spine as she took in how intimidating her name sounded from his mouth. They continued to look at each other like the time stopped.

After a few seconds, Aaron cleared his throat which made her snap outta whatever trance she was in.

"Pardon me for you calling you by your name, Can I?" He said politely with a small charming yet sext smile on his face.

"Ye.. yeah sure.." Bella nodded her head lightly, smiling lightly at him. Aaron smirked internally and wore his coat.

"See you later,love" he said before walking out of the door leaving her in her train of thoughts. Bella couldn't believe what just happened. She blinked continuously in confusion.

Did that really just happened? Jasmine was right.. he really is breathtakingly handsome!

When she realized what she was thinking she shooked herself out of her thoughts and then took her belongings and went back to her home. All the way home her mind was only occupied by Aaron's thought. His every words were continuously playing in her mind.

At night

Aaron was in his office... He was doing his work when his mind was suddenly clouded by the coffee girl's thought. His mind flashed her face... her adorable smile... her nervousness... her intimidation... everything. Thinking of her Aaron's lips curved into a small smile unknowingly. He wasn't noticing that he was smiling at her thoughts but someone else did.

"The hell you're smiling for?!" The man sitting opposite to Aaron said in a quite surprised tone. True, Aaron always carries a smiling face... like smiling devil he is but this smile was different from the others and anyone could notice that.

"Am I now?" Aaron said snapping out of the trance. The man raised his eyebrows as he looked at Aaron with skeptical eyes.

"That's unlike you..." the man said resting his face on his knuckles with his elbow placed on the table as he crossed his leg leisurely. "......little brother."

Aaron merely smiled at his remark and huffed a small laugh as he said.
"To put it bluntly... life has offered something interesting" a smirked appear on his lips which held the passion and desire of getting something he wanted.

"Care to elaborate?" Alfredo, his big brother said as his confusion and curiosity grew more.
"Let's just leave it to that" he smile again.

-----Next day-----

Bella attended her college and after that she went to her part time job.
She wore her work clothes and stayed attending the customers. Normally she would always talks and indulge herself completely there but today she was looking quite distracted. Like she was expecting someone.

After a few hours... it was evening when her shift ended. She looked at the door one last time.. disappointed to see that the person she was expecting didn't came. Truth is, she was expecting Aaron even though she knew it was a stupid thing to do but still somewhere in her heart she wished to see him again and when he didn't come she was disappointed.

She took her purse and went away. She was walking down the side of the road when a black Lamborghini stopped just beside her making her flinch for a second there. The window rolled down revealing AARON CHRISTOPHER.
Aaron got off his car and stood in front of her with a charming smile.

"M..Mr. Christopher...?" She stuttered in surprise and Aaron immediately frowned at the way she addressed him since he clearly told her to call him by his name.
"And hello to you too, Bella" he said in an sarcastic way on which she chuckled awkwardly. She shooked herself and lifted her head to meet his eyes.

"I'm sorry I just- I'm not used to it." She was talking about the way he addressed her so casually like he has always known her. She made an apologetic pouty face which he found extremely adorable.

"Anyways...Good to see you.. here again...?"
"I was passing by actually and then I saw you..." he lied with a straight face ofcourse he especially went there to see her. Bella made an ohh sound as a reply. There was a long silence as she didn't knew what to say after that. She rubbed her arms lightly as chilly wind touched her bare arms. Aaron noticed that.

"Um.. Would you like to have a coffee with me?" He said making her stunned for a second.

"Huhh.. me?" She pointed at herself in confusion and he let out a small chuckle before answering her stupid question.

"I don't see anybody here except for you.. so?" He raised his eyebrows and Bella's mind racked through all the possibilities about why he was asking her out on a coffee. Her overthinking self was awaken.

"He's asking me out on a coffee? Is this a dat- no, no, no it can't be... I'm thinking to much. Maybe he asked as a freind? Yeah freind's have coffee together but wait I met him just yesterday. I don't think we are freinds. Then is he asking me out...?"

"Hello? Earth to Bella...?" Aaron said snapping his fingers in front of her pulling her out of her thoughts.
"...yeah?"
"So.. shall we go?" He asked her again and this time not thinking too much. She nodded her head lightly with a small smile.

"That.. That'd be nice."
"Lovely" he smiled back.