Dancing with the Devil

Alfredo's pupils dilated as he looked at her. The realization washed over him as he drank in the sight of her, the same girl he met before. What a coincidence.

The more he looked at her, the more she enticed him. Till now, he never really got a good look of her features but right now, the woman standing there was like Goddess of beauty herself.

His gaze fell on the man standing beside her. His eyebrows cocked, a scoff escaped his lips as he recognized that the man with her was none other than her brother, Aaron.

"So she's his little girlfriend" he mumbled under his breath, slowly making his way to them while holding a glass of champagne between his thumb and index finger.

As he closed the gap between them, Bella's eyes widened as she recognized him too.

"Well, well, well.. what do we have here?" He gave her a smug smirk making her eyes widened out of her eye socket.

"This is my brother, Alfredo. And brother, she's Bella" Aaron introduced them to each other, alien to the fact that they already know each other.

"Your girlfriend, right?" He cocked his head to the side. Aaron nodded, slipping his hand around her waist.

"Well then you'd be happy to know. We've met before, haven't we?" He gave her a knowing smirk.

She gulped down, calming herself down. "Y-Yes. We have" she forced a smile, making Aaron frown in suspicion.

"Though we didn't met formally until now so..." he broke the silence, reaching out with his hand. "Pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, Bella" he held her hand, placing a kiss on the back of it.

His lips curved into an unknowing smirk as her sweet scent hit his nostrils. She forced herself out of his grip, looking away in disgust.

"Excuse us, brother" Aaron spoke, gripping her hand inside his, about to walk away.

"-take good care of her" Alfredo interrupted him.

"That goes without saying" he said and then walked away, disappearing in the crowd of people. "What a small world" Alfredo muttered under his breath.

Meanwhile Aaron pulled her away from the crowd, taking her to an isolated place. Pushing her against a wall, and catching her lips in a rough, breathless kiss. The way his lips moved over hers in such an urgency made her mind mushed with desire pooling inside of her.

A few minutes later, he parted his lips from hers after sucking, biting and kissing her lips to his heart's content. Placing his hand on the wall, he leaned his forehead against hers.

"Aaron" She breathed out.
"You don't have any idea... how much I want to rip your clothes off and make you scream like no tomorrow" he smirked flirtatiously.

"You're out of your mind" she blushed.
"Maybe" he chuckled, pulling himself back from her. She fixed her clothes as he did the same.

"You said you met Alfredo before.." Aaron said, his voice low and skeptical. "When?" He turned to her.

"I kinda helped him when he was injured. You know that guy I told you who was too Arroga-" she stopped as she realized what she was about to say. "I meat... he had an accident or something" she forced a smile.

"I see" his voice distant like he was thinking something. "....but I want you to stay away from him" he added.

"What? Why?" She frowned.

Aaron sighed, trying to come with the appropriate words to somehow describe what unsettling personality Alfredo has, but comes up with nothing.
"He's...." he took a deep breath, decided not to dwell over this matter. "You don't wanna know" he breathed out.