Who is Aaron Christopher?

In the city of Manhattan, the hustling and bustling of people, enjoying the night view of the city

In the city of Manhattan, the hustling and bustling of people, enjoying the night view of the city. The city was lighted beautifully. When looked from above, it was soothing and calm.

There a stood a tall building, on the top floor was a man standing near the window, swirling the red wine in his hand elegantly as he gazed over the beautiful city. He was wearing a slick black shirt, top two buttons were undone and sleeves were folded neatly.

"Beautiful as it may seem, only few knows the lie beneath. The cruelty and inhumanity hiding inside" he said under his breath and gulped down what was left wine in his glass. He put down the glass on a nearby table and went to sit on his comfy chair with his leg crossed. He carried a small smile on his face as always but the smile wasn't genuine. Even while smiling... He carried a lot of secrets in his eyes.

I was in a deep sleep until the alarm brought me back from my dream world

I was in a deep sleep until the alarm brought me back from my dream world. I sat up on the bed and stretched my arms trying to wake up totally and start my day with energy. I immediately did my morning routine and went downstairs where I saw my father sitting on a chair near the dining table reading a newspaper and my little brother, Max, using phone while eating.

"Morning, dad" I said with a smile but only got a uninterested hum. I didn't said anything and sat on my seat and started eating my breakfast. My step mother was sitting across me gave me a death glare as soon as she saw my face for god knows why. I didn't mind anything now because now I'm used to it. I've been seeing their same behaviour ever since I was a child.

"I'm leaving" I said After I was done eating, I stood up from my chair, grabbing my bag.

"Wait, wait.. let me grab my beg real quick!" Max said and hurriedly went to his room. "Be quick. We're getting late"
After a few seconds he came back with his bag and we both head to the college.

There I saw my best freind, Jasmine, waiting for us at the college gate. We've been freinds since school days.
"You're finally here! I thought you're gonna ditch classes again" she made a small pout.

"I wouldn't dare. My attendance is already low to begin with" l sighed
Behind me, Max stuttered something. His face was a bit flushed "Uhh sis... my classes are gonna start soon. I'm going" "Wait Ma... and he's gone" He sprinted away from us quickly before I could say anything.
"We should also head inside." Jasmine said and I nodded in agreement. We started walking down the hallway towards our class while talking when she suddenly looked shocked.

"Oh damn! Have you heard this news?!"
"What news??"
"It is rumored that AARON CHRISTOPHER is dating someone!" She said and I could actually see the shock in her voice. As for me I was confused on how to react since I didn't know who the hell she was talking about.

"An..and who that might be?" A awkward and confused smile spread across my face and man her face was beyond shocked now.
"You don't know him? Are you serious right now?!" She raised her eyebrows at me like I did some sort of crime. I shooked my head negatively in response.
"You're goddamn nerd!"
"Ugh! Cut the crap. Who is he?" I said rolling my eyes.
"Aaron Christopher. He literally rules the business world. He's rich beyond our imagination"
I made a oh sound and again she went on and on about him talking about how handsome he is... etc etc etc.
"People says that he's a devil in disguise. He's not someone to be messed with." She said shrugging her shoulders lightly.
"Its normal given his status. And it doesn't matter. Its not like he's asking me to marry him?" I said and a breathy chuckle left my lips. Jasmine also chuckled and we both went to the class talking.

The topic was long faded but the devil in disguise part didn't left my mind.
Devil in disguise? Why would people call him that? Is he that... DANGEROUS?

After college
"I was going to invite you to watch a movie but then I remembered you gotta a part time job" she sighed.

"Isnt it difficult to manage work and studies? Why do you work so hard?" She said in a concerning tone. Jasmine was all worried about me. I smiled a little. "I'll manage everything. After all I have you who always support me!" She chuckled at my remark. And then we said goodbye and went to our own ways.

I went to that coffee shop where I work. After college this is my favourite place. The environment here is so  happy and peaceful... I talk to different people.. some are so nice and some minds their own bussiness but everything is nice...

I worked for a long time and my shift was about to over when a girl who also works here came upto me.. she looked nervous and was playing with her fingers.

"What happened? You look like you saw a ghost or something?" I raised my eyebrows and she took a deep breath.
"Umm Bella.. you remember I told you about my crush?" She said and I nodded in response.
"He asked me out today and I... I couldn't say no... Can you.. please?" She pleaded with hopeful eyes and I couldn't say no to her. She said thanks to me like a million time before leaving.

I chuckled at her behavior.
"Wonder when I'll find my prince charming.."
Saying this.. I again focused on work when the door of the cafe swung open revealing a man.
My jaw literally dropped to the floor as I took in how unimaginably handsome that man was.

He was wearing a white shirt. His cuffs were folded neatly and his coat was hanging on his arm. His hair was a bit messy but it looked extremely sexy on him... I felt myself drowning in his chocolate brown orbs.

I was so lost that I never realized that he walked towards me and said with a small yet charming smile.

"New face... it seems?"
"Huh.. wh..??"

Alright. I totally made a fool of myself.