Ever heard of humanity?

-Author's Pov

The girl was taken aback as she felt a strong grip on her wrist from the man who looked injured. For some reasons, this man gave an extremely dangerous vibes similar as Aaron.

"But you're bleeding-"
"Just shut up" Alfredo cut her off rudely,
Her jaw fell open on how rudely he talked to the person who was trying to help him.

"Huh.. I was just trying to- Oww!" Before she could complete her sentence, he jerked her hand away... she stumbled backwards, holding her wrist.

He got off the car with some difficulty as she frowned, glaring at the extremely rude man when she recognized who it was.

"You?!" She squealed in disbelief, pointing her finger at him and continued. "You're that man!" She added.

He turned to her when he heard her low squeal, now getting a perfect view of who she really is. The annoying miscreant he met the other day on the road, the same girl who had the audacity to shout at him. It was Bella.

"Not you again" he rolled his eyes, taking out a handkerchief from the pocket of his coat and wiping off the blood from his forehead when suddenly he heard a loud scream!

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!" She shouted loudly, as he wiped away the blood so harshly without even wincing in pain for once.

"Christ! What is your problem?" He massaged his ear on her shouting so loudly for no reason.

"That... wound was deep... how can you just?" She stuttered, not believing her eyes. He shaking his head, exhaling an annoyed sigh.

"I see you've got lots of time to meddle in someone else's business" He said bitterly, while wiping the blood from the corner of his lips.

"I'm not meddling! Your wound is deep and it might get infected if you don't treat it?!"

"And how's that any of your business?" His backfired question, now had her thinking if he's mentally ill or just arrogancy got inside his blood.

"What is your problem? I'm trying to help you..." she scoffed, crossing her arms around her chest.

"Why? Any reason?" He shot another weird question while walking away from her, dialing someone's number on his phone.

"Its not necessary to help someone only when you've a reason or an ulterior motive" she sighed and continued. "EVER HEARD OF HUMANITY?" she said loud and clear making his feets stop but he didn't turn.

"Humanity...?" He repeated in low voice.
"Yes. Ever heard of that?" She challenged him with her tone, glaring horribly at him and in return she only heard a sarcastic scoff from him.

"Like that even exist..." he mumbled in low voice, under his breath, and continued to walk away from her.

He tried to call someone to pick him up from there but the signal was extremely bad there. Bella was about to leave when she heard him curse loudly in frustration.

"DAMN IT" He cursed loudly, tapping on his phone furiously.

"Whatever..." she muttered under her breath and was about to leave when her eyes fell on his arms, the blood from his elbow was dripping down the length of his arm.

"My god... doesn't he feel pain? Even I feel bad for them" she talked to herself, her steps stopped in the track. Even though, he was rude and weirdly dangerous, she felt bad for him.

"Um..." she gulped down. "...there's a pharmacy store around the.. corner. You can go if you want" she said in a low and turned to leave.

"....Wait" she stopped when he called her a little more humanly than before. She turned around, with an unknowing smug smile on her face.

"Where, again?" He cleared his throat, embarrassed to ask for help after all his arrogance and rudeness.

"Sorry. I couldn't hear you.. what was it, again?" She mocked him with a smirk.

He sighed, pushing his tongue against the inner wall of his face. Right now, he was a little vulnerable. His phone battery was about to die, car wrecked, and he's bloody injured.

"Where...where is the pharmacy?" He said, looking away, rubbing the back of his neck. Still too proud to ask nicely on which she chuckled internally.

"Walk straight, and take the first right. You'll find it" she said.

"Take me there, then" he ordered shamelessly, with a playful smirk on his face.

"Is it a request? That sounds like an order asshole!" She glared at him and his smirk widened as he stepped closer to her.

"Come on.. weren't you the one who jumped in to help me?" He held her wrist in a light grip, turning around, she looked at his hand which was holding her wrist and then glared at him horribly.

"You're UNBELIEVABLE!" she clenched her jaw on his shameless behavior, jerking her hand free, she stormed away.

"HELLO? MISS ANNOYING?" He called her again.
"FIND IT YOURSELF!" She yelled back without turning back.

A low chuckle escaped his throat without him realizing.

-Later, at Bella's home

Her phone buzzed inside her purse as soon as she went inside her room. Locking her door, she slouched down against the wall, picking up the call without even seeing who it was because she knew who it'd be.

"You're home, love?" Aaron's gentle voice breezed through her ears, relaxing every limb of her.

"Yeah.. I just came" she replied, a smile curving upon her lips.

"Quiet late, I think... what's wrong?" he glanced at his watch once before saying.

"Nothing. I just ran into an arrogant excuse of a man" she exhaled an frustrated breath at that person's thought. "I mean... I was just trying to help him and he was all like.. I don't need your help, leave me alone.. so I left. Go to hell and whatever-" she blabbered continuously and Aaron just hummed in response. "...You know, I was this close to strangle him" she added.

"Just say the word and I'll strangle him for you" he said casually on which she chuckled loudly.

"I'd tell you but I don't know..."
"What a shame" he smiled, looking down, as he wrapped his bleeding hand in a bandage.

she pouted playfully and somehow Aaron knew she was pouting cutely right now. He could see every expression of her without her being near him everytime. That's how much under his skin she has gotten.