I fancy you

----Aaron's point of view----

"Are you falling for me, love?" I smirked making her breaths hitched. She gulped down in nervousness.

"I-I'm... not.." she stammered, refusing to look in my eyes, perhaps afraid that the feelings she holds for me gets the best of her.

She licked her lower lips slightly in nervousness. Oh no don't that, Bella.
I felt my throat getting dry as I looked at her parted lips.. Our faces just inches apart. Just a little more close and I will kiss the sense out of her until her lips are sore and legs are limp.

I was engrossed in her beauty and my beastly thoughts when I felt her detaching herself from me. She pressed her palm flat on my chest and distanced herself from me.

"I'm sorry... I tripped" she said like nothing happened... like she doesn't felt the same way I did.

I thought to say something but what could I even say? Hey Bella don't pretend like you didn't felt thats sexual tension between us. Yeah probably shouldn't say that.

"....Its fine" I replied.

She turned her face to the view again... she was muttering something under her breath, her face looked conflicted with several emotions. Mmm, that's a progress.

"Let's sit over there for a while... if you're tired?" I asked and she nodded lightly.

I led her to the small bench placed just a few steps away. She sat on the bench, resting her hands on knees as she gazed at the beautiful view before her eyes.

I sat beside her, maintaining a distance to not make her feel uncomfortable or awkward. Damn when did I became so considerate? I scoffed at myself.

"Do you... often come here?" She asked, turning her face towards me.

"Yes... If I get time which is not really often..." she kept looking at me as I continued "....I like the environment here... it is peaceful and calm... its like an escaping place for me"

"Escaping place? What do you mean?" She raised her eyebrows confusingly.

"Escaping place... because whenever I come here it feels like... I left all my conflicts back in the city... Escaping reality to be precise" I told her what I I actually felt. I don't know what but something about this woman makes me wanna tell her everything which I feel.

"You're probably think I'm being... dramatic?" I added leaning my head back.

"No... actually I do understand... everyone has their own hardships which they want to escape... for sometimes" she said after a long pause as her eyes was fixed on the sky.

"Right" I agreed with her.

There was a long silence between us when her sudden question broke it.

"....why did you brought me here?" She turned her face towards me... her forehead crowded with frowning lines. I turned to her.

"Its quite clear that this place is really close to you and I don't understand the meaning of you bringing me here...." she continued.

Isn't that obvious why I brought you here love?

"You don't?" I raised my eyebrows at her on which she shaked her head negatively.

"Hm.. I thought it was pretty clear, wasn't it?" I chuckled softly as she frowned more in confusion.

"What?" She again asked.

This time I decided to be straight with her. I'm not the man who likes to play with words and beautiful lines... I know what I want and I get it one way or another.

"I fancy you" I said looking deep in her eyes and she legit froze in her place... she looked at me bewildered... unable to accept what I just said.

"Is that so hard to believe, Bella?"
"Yes" she replied immediately

"Why? You're beautiful... you're kind.. you're full of life.. full of light. I enjoy being with you"

          ----Author's point of view----

He said every word slowly taking his time.... his eyes held this unknown seriousness which could actually make anyone believe. On the other hand Bella didn't know how to react or what to say...

"I can't believe this" she said in low voice while her eyes were hung down.

Aaron heard her words anyway... he held her chin in light but firm grip and held her face up. He made her look directly in his eyes. Their eyes met... faces just inches apart. His deep eyes making her heart flutter with every breath.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I-I'm not the same as you... we belong to different world..." she stammered relentlessly as his intense gaze was feeling like fire igniting on her body.

"....and?" He asked casually like the reason she just said wasn't enough or not even a reason to begin with.

"An.. and... I don't even know... you..." she stuttered making him angry at her excuses. For a split second, his hold on her chin tightened but he calmed himself down quickly. He took a deep breath and smiled again.

"If that's the problem then I will gladly let you know me."

He said and leaned more closer to her face... Bella thought that she's gonna kiss her but instead she felt him press
his lips in a soft kiss on her forehead.

Aaron never kissed anyone on forehead... he always thought that its just filmy dramas cliche... but looking at her adorable, nervous, and blushing face... he couldn't help but want to comfort her in every way possible.

He pushed back the strands of hair falling on her face... looking deep in her eyes.

"What're you doing to me?" He muttered under his breath but she heard him anyway. The same question was running in her mind. What was he doing to her? Its been a week since she met him and her heart does a flip everytime she sees him or they make slightest of contact.

With much difficulty, he pulled himself away from her and sighed... he turned his focus, afraid if he stays near her for too long, he'll do something which he shouldn't... yet. He turned his focus on the view again.

"I don't know about what you think about me... or us..." he stared at the sky as he continued. "But I'm just hoping you give yourself a chance to know me.... there's no harm in that, is there?"

He turned towards her, which to his surprise she was already looking at him smiling sweetly.

"I.. believe not" she answered with a shy grin.

"So you want to know me?"
"Yes" she nodded.

Aaron's heart skipped a beat when she nodded which never happened before. He has been with countless women but no one has ever made him feel this way.

Every second with her... he experiences something new... she was different... very different. This woman before him, was bringing out another side of Aaron which he himself didn't knew existed.

---------------------------------

I know, I know... its been a very long time since I last updated. I've got my reasons which I'm sure nobody is interested to know so I'm not gonna blabber here :)

Anyways... My pre boards are over so I got a lot of time in my hands. Perhaps I'll give update often. So if anyone is reading. Do support me <3