Guilty pleasure

-Bella's POV

"A-Aaron" I stammered nervously, my mind couldn't think straight as I found him dangerously close to my lips.

My body completely froze as I felt his thumb stroking my lower lip with much gentleness and affection.

I knew it was wrong. He was not supposed to be here... I shouldn't want someone this much that it starts to consume me. Every rational thought vanished in that moment.

I never thought I'd ever say this but right now... All I want is to KISS HIM SO BAD!
No, No... I need to stop this- I'm really losing my mind.

"Aar-" before I could complete my meaningless denial, he caught my lips with his. The moment our lips touched, a jolt of current passed through my entire body.

My eyes clenched shut as I held his shirt inside my fist. He kissed me slowly, taking his time... moving in a slow rhythm like he was savoring the taste of what he craved for years.

And dear God. He is a LIFE RUINING GOOD KISSER.

I felt my knees growing week as our kiss grew more breathless, more relentless, more passionate making me out of breath.

After a good minute, he parted his lips from me when I got out of breath. His hands cupped my face as he looked directly in my eyes.

"F*ck what was that?" I heard him mumble under his breath, the look in his eyes was conflicted which I couldn't comprehend, his eyes darted down on my parted lips and I saw the spark inside his eyes, his desire for me burning even brighter, ready to engulf me in every way possible.

The possessiveness in his eyes scared me but it made me even more thrilled. I wanted him, I wanted to drown in this guilty pleasure until I couldn't breath.

Sliding my hand on his neck, I cupped his neck, crashing my lips on his. He wasted no time in slamming me totally against the wall, holding my waist firmly in his rough hands. I felt his lips curving into a satisfying smirk against my lips and the next thing I knew, he held my wrists above my hand with his one hand, while his other hand slipped around my waist pulling me more close to him, if any space was even there.

His lips moved deliciously over mine, teasing me, biting me, eating me. Pushing his tongue, he devoured every inch of my mouth to the point that I forgot whose air I was breathing.

Being totally at his mercy, I could only moan against his lips as he held me inside his arms. My body was heating up with each passing second and suddenly, his hand slid down my thighs. He held my legs, pulling me up until my legs were forced to wrap against his waist.

A loud moan escaped my lips as he showered wet kisses down my jaw, wildly biting my neck area. His open mouth kisses along my collarbone making me lose my mind. My head fell back as the ecstasy was taking over my consciousness.

No, no this is wrong. This wasn't how it supposed to be... Why am I behaving like this?! THIS IS WRONG!

My mind screamed at me but my body wouldn't listen. It took much resistance to finally bring my self together and to stop this, "Aaron!" I shouted his name, and he stopped.

He looked at me with concern. I thought he'd be angry or irritated but instead I saw worry.. for me.

His grip on my waist loosened and I slid down from his arms. Can this situation get any awkward?!

Backing away from me a few steps, he ran a hand through his hair as I fixed my clothes.

"This is wrong" I said in a low voice, not being able to look in his eyes.

"Why?"
"I.. I can't talk about this right now... I'm sorry" I cowered under his gaze. After what happened, I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I don't even understand why I behaved like this? I should've stopped this but why didn't I? I wasn't drunk to do something like this.

"So now what? You're gonna pretend that it never happened?" He scoffed.

"I didn't say that!" I said frustratingly.

"Then what did you say?" He cocked his eyebrows. Agh I cannot deal with this right now! I'm all over the place!

"What happened wasn't right" I sighed, with the only explanation I came up with for this messed up situation. "This wasn't... We aren't- God I just need to be alone right now" I said, my face flustered.

"fine" he said after a long pause. "....but don't you dare to play the avoiding game with me" he warned me before walking towards the window.

"What... you're gonna jump from there?! Are you crazy?" I frowned in shock. Is he mad or what?

He looked at me after crossing the boundary of the window. He smirked playfully.. "how do you think I came up here in the first place?" He said and then went away before I had a chance to react.

I ran towards the window and saw his shadow disappearing in the dark. He really is crazy.

-Aaron's POV

Wrong? Was it? Yes. It was. I never kissed any woman in my entire life, it wasn't my thing. But, the sudden urge to kiss her when I saw those rosy lips of her was concerning.

The moment I touched her lips. I wanted her and that was it. Yes, I was drunk but not to that extent where I'd lose control and do something so rash.

She... She is doing something to me. She's messing my brain and taking control over my conscious. And the most weird thing is, I'd even let her gladly.

But... was it worth it? Love? Care? Affection? Is it even worth it? It wasn't, it isn't, it never will. Love only gave pain, it makes you weak and pathetic.

Crushing the cigarette under my fist, burying down whatever shitty feelings I was developing for this little woman.

I don't wish to be that pathetic Aaron I once was. I... I would NEVER LET ANY WOMAN CHANGE THE PERSON I'VE BECOME.