He was a monster

-At Scott's mansion-

Sebastian was in his study room, sitting on his mighty throne like chair, his hand rested on the armrest and other holding pictures inside his index and middle finger. He smoked cigar as he looked at the hazy picture he was holding. The more he looked, the more the veins on his forehead became visible.

"You dare went behind my back, Bella" he gritted his teeth, as he clutched the pictures of Bella and man by her side. His face was partly visible in the picture but still his whole aura screamed power and money.

KNOCK...KNOCK

"Master, Miss Josephine is back" One of the guard told him and went away.

Sebastian's lips curved in a dangerous, venomous smirk as he crushed the picture inside his fist before throwing it away in the bonfire as he walked out of his study with his calm demeanor.

Bella went inside the mansion, taking the stairs to her room, walking silently. The living room was empty and she didn't bother to tell anyone she's back because nobody actually cared.

She looked down at the stairs as she stepped but a sudden cold voice of someone very familiar stopped her in her track.

"Look who's here" he clapped his hand together sarcastically, walking down the same stairs. "My dear daughter finally came back" He stopped right in front of her, staring at her face with his icy gaze that made her shiver in fear.

"What's wrong.. dad?" she asked, gulping down the fear building inside her.

"How about we skip what's wrong..." He walked past her, his voice calm yet dangerous. "...and you tell me how you felt jumping into the bed of a big shot, YOU LITTLE BITCH" He spat, turning his face to her.

A long drop of tear rolled down her cheek as he heard those disgusting words for her which came from her own father. Her heart clenched in pain when she looked in his eyes and all she found was hatred, hatred only for her.

Max and Lilith also ran down to the living room upon hearing the rising commotion. Max was clueless on what was happening but Lilith had more than enough idea of what's coming. She was just there to enjoy the show.

"Dad.. Wh- Why're you talking like this?" She looked at him with teary eyes, hoping to find any ounce of sympathy or affection for her but failed to find either.

"Oh my baby... then tell me how should I talk to you?" Sarcasm dripping from his tone as he walked towards her. He gripped her forearm inside his hand,
digging his fingernails in her skin purposely, making it hurt.

"Dad it- its hurting" she winced in pain, trying to get out of his grip but his hold got only tighter. He dragged her down, pulling her in the centre of the living room.

"Not a word until I say so" he warned Bella, cutting her every words. She pressed her lips together as blood slowly started to ooze out her broken skin. "I wonder why Massimo didn't called yet...." He said, his hold getting rough with every word he spoke.

"Why is that?" Lilith asked, taking part in the show. Seeing Bella in a miserable condition was such a delight for her.

"Well... My dear daughter has been rolling on the bed with another man" his words so disgusting that her eyes clenched shut in shame. "How would he ever call knowing that My daughter is such a sl*t" he added, turning his face back to her as she cried out in pain.

He digged his fingers in her broken skin purposely to make it hurt even more. "Dad.. it.. aah.. it hurts" She cried out in pain.

"Dad her hand is bleeding" Max shouted, walking forward when Lilith stood in front of him. "Max! Stay out of this!!" she warned.

Sebastian stretched out his hand and one of the servants immediately came and handed him a thick, black lether whip with sharp edges, specially made for punishments.

Seeing the whip, Bella's eyes widened in fear, her face went white as Sebastian rolled the rough surface of the whip around his hand. Uncountable tears rolled down her cheeks.

Desperation hit her, she begged for mercy, even a drop of sympathy but poor she. "No.. no...no... dad.. please no..." she begged but she forgot begging is worthless IN FRONT OF A MONSTER.

"NOO DAD!!" Max ran to them but he was caught back by the guards. He thrashed and struggled against their hold but failed. He begged his father and mother both to stop this torture but neither of them listened. He wanted to save her... save her sister but couldn't.

"Being a sl*t has its own punishments, dear daughter" He smirked.

"NOOOO!!!!" She screamed but no one heard. Or perhaps no one wanted to. That's when she realized that he wasn't her father. HE WAS A MONSTER.

-At Aaron's side-

After dropping Bella back, he was driving back to his house while humming in a low voice. Aaron was in a good mode. He felt like everything was slowly falling back in place. Once Alfredo finds the culprit and gets his parents justice, he could finally live a normal life with Bella without any hatred.

RING...
RING...

His phone ringed as he drove his car to the empty highway. He pressed the phone to his ear.

"Hello Alf" he chirped happily.
" look who finally got time after rolling around" he said in a kidding tone making Aaron laugh heartily.

"Anyways. I've got a great news for you" his voice turned serious in a second. Aaron's smile faded as he realized what he was talking about.

Anger and hatred surged through him as he clenched the steering wheel in his one hand. "...You got the name?" He asked.

"That wicked man. His right hand. His name is... SEBASTIAN..." he paused, taking a deep breath. "...SEBASTIAN SCOTT"

SCREECHHH...

Aaron's car screeched as he unknowingly pressed the break hard. The phone fell from his hand as the car spinned on the highway before stopping.

Aaron's blood ran cold as he registered the name in his mind and the tragedy that has yet to came with it. The lines on his forehead deepened, the uneasiness eating him from inside. His heart beat's rapid as only one word ringed in his mind, louldy by every time.

"S-Sebastian Scott?!" He stammered.

"Hello? Aaron are you okay?!" Alfredo shouted in concern when he heard the sudden screeching sound. "Aaron?! Hello?" He spoke out loud.

His loud voice brought him back to his sense. He took a deep breath, wiping away the sweat beads forming on his forehead. He picked up the phone, slowly pressing it to his ear.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay" He gulped down his building anxiety. "What're you gonna do... now?" He asked though he knew very well what's he gonna do now.

"Do what? Its simple as hell, brother" the venomous hatred dripping down his tone. "I'LL KILL HIM AND EVERYONE. HE. EVER. LOVED." he said with the sinful determination. He said he'll kill them and HE BLOODY HELL WILL.