Woman, Are you blind?

Bella's point of view

After the moment we shared back at the cliff, He dropped me back at home. He is always gentle, polite but his intense gazs holds  the passion which can drive people insane... the desire, I felt in his eyes, can burn me... and his gentleness which melts my heart everytime.

We met like three times only yet I feel like we've known each other for forever... that he's the one I've been waiting for... Its weird but its just the way I feel and I can't help it.

Even though I feel a danger aura around him, it still attracts me so much. I'm drowning so bad in his darkness. And the worst part is... I'm willing to drown in it.

Get a hold on yourself Bella. You're talking like you fell in love or something.

"What're you chattering to yourself huh?" Max said, leaning on the wall, with his handz stuffed inside his pockets.

"Noth-"
"Where were you so late?? Dad was so angry on you!"

Let him be. Its not like he ever been happy with me.

"I... was on a date" I said, as shyness took over me when I thought about my beautiful date.

And Max looked speechless.
Which is insulting. I can get a boyfriend if I wanted, what's there to be shocked about?

"Ohh a date- wait!? A date!? You? And date?" He stammered and I seriously can't figure out if it was genuine shock or just overacting.

"Why? Is that so hard ro believe??" I glared at him.

"Duh. You're too shy to even talk let alone go on a date" he huffed a laugh and when he realized that I wasn't laughing on his not so funny "joke" he stopped laughing.

"Its not like you're A god in dating. I never seen you with a girl either" I said sticking my tongue out, teasing him.

"I would've dated a long ago if she said yes" He scoffed.

Yeah like that was possi- Wait!? What? She?

"She? Who she? You like a girl?! Who is she?" I asked, and then perhaps he realized what he just accidentally blurted out.

"N-No one... I don't do crushes" he said, still too proud to accept. I stared at him waiting for him to eventually give up and tell me because he knows I won't shut up until he tells me.

"Alright... I kinda... Actually... you know... her" he rubbed the back of his neck, his face turning crimson red. Aww, how adorable. My little brother in love.

And then the realization hit me hard. He likes JASMINE.

"Jasmine?!" I exclaimed.
"No... I mean yes" he blushed at her name.

Wow, now this is huge. How amazing it'd be if they dated. They'll be the cutest couple. Though she's 2 years older than him but its fine. I'm really rooting for these two.

                 Author's point of view

The next morning

Bella woke up with a heavy head and sleepy eyes. She couldn't sleep properly last night because her mind was occupied with someone else's thoughts.

She stretched her arms as she got off the bed, putting her hair up in a bun, she went straight to the washroom to take a shower.

Bella wore a casual dress, slinging her bag on her shoulders... she was about to head out when she saw her father sitting on the sofa and reading newspaper.

She was quite scared thinking he'd scold her about coming last night but surprisingly he didn't.

"G-Good morning, dad" she stuttered fearfully.

Sebastian puts down the paper on the glass table in front of him. He stood up, walked past her, towards his office room.

"Follow me. I need to talk to you" he said sternly and walking to his office.

Bella slapped her forehead assuming that he's definitely gonna scold her. She followed him ,with her slow steps, to his office. Locking the door behind her, she stood in front of her dad's table, her head hung low.

Sebastian sat on the chair across the table, tapping his fingers on it leisurely.

"Who am I to you?" He asked out of the blue.

Bella frowned in confusion, not understanding the meaning of this sudden irrational question.

"My... dad.."
"So. You know I'd always do what's best for you, don't you?" He raised his eyebrow. She nodded in response.

"You heard of Gabriel St. John out most important, and oldest business partner?"

"Yes... what about them?" Her brows furrowed in confusion, still not getting where this conversation was going actually but her father's next words froze in her spot.

"I want you to MARRY HIS SON" he commanded.

Her feet took a step back, hearing that. Sebastian never cared about her, never gave her any attention as a father. Though they lived in the same house, Bella could never feel the warmth of a father from Sebastian. He treated her even worse than an animal and now... all of a sudden, he wanted her to marry some rich playboy for his own good.

"No..." she whispered out before continuing "....I don't wanna get married!" She whispered in low voice

"What did you say?!" He raised his voice, banging his hand on the table. Bella flinched terribly, tears forming in her eyes.

"I... I'm still in college... How could you?!" She cried out, running out of his office immediately. Her heart was burning in pain his father gave to her since she was a little kid.

He never treated her like his daughter. And now he even wants to sell her to some rich business man so that his power is increased. What a father!

She ran down the road, wiping her tears not noticing a car speeding towards her.

HONK!
HONK!

She gasped terribly when the car stopped just near her, causing her knees grow weak in fear. She fell down on the road, scraping her knees with the sudden shock. Bella hissed in pain, clutching her knees to her chest when an extremely rude voice rang in her ear.

"WOMAN, ARE YOU BLIND?!"