Masterpiece

How foolish a person can be? Well ladies and gentlemen

How foolish a person can be? Well ladies and gentlemen.... here's a good alive but soon to be dead example.

She kept pleading me, shaking her head miserably. She kept crying and crying.... like those tears can change my mind? God... please give them some mind.

This pathetic excuse of a woman used her peanut sized brain and actually thought she could cross me? Well, well, well.... I knew everything from the beginning my love.

That day, when we were coming outside of the hotel. The paparazzi were there because she bribed them to be there. Huhh... try something unique chick.

"Why did you do this?" I asked. She gotta have some solid reason to ask for a death wish.

"I did this because I love you!! and I wanna be with you Aaron!! What is wrong in that?!" She yelled at my face. I should've ripped out her vocal cord before talking.

But, more importantly.... she's in what with me? Did someone say love? haha... what are we, twelve? Whatever.

"You tried to plot against me... and that is enough of a mistake in front of my eyes" I glared at her making her regret her every action.

If she just loves me then so be it... do it. I also love me and who wouldn't? But why the hell you gotta piss me off sweetie?

"I...I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I'll never do this again... I was wrong... please let me go" she pleaded.

I almost feel bad for you. She doesn't know me yet she risked it. Poor soul.

"I wish I could..." I said in a low voice while caressing her bruise cheek. Her eyes immediately lit up but as I continued it went pale. "....but I don't want to"

My part here is done. Now she will enjoy in here for.... um... yeah until her soul lefts her pathetic body. Geez why did I even sleep with her? Ughh.

"Enjoy your time here, Ivy. I've arranged special service for you, love." I smiled at her and the sarcasm in my tone scared tf outta her.

One of my men stood there near the door frame. I gave him a knowing nod and he understood what he had to do, so did she.

"NOO!!! AARON PLEASE NO!!! LET ME GOOO!! AAROONNN!!!" As I walked out, I heard her screaming her lungs out. That screeching and miserable voice. Ouch my ear hurts.

"Wanna keep it down over there?" I said and thank god someone stuffed her mouth. "Much better" It was so noisy!

After a rideAaron reached at his house

After a ride
Aaron reached at his house. He walked inside his room while loosening his tie, he threw the tie and got rid of his coat. While folding his sleeve he walked towards a huge painting which was half completed.

"Let's complete this masterpiece, shall we?"

He picked up the canvases placed near the huge white board. God knows what he was paintings with much focus and importance.

After an hour or so...
He backed off from the white board and admired the masterpiece in front of him. The painting of BELLA made exclusively by AARON CHRISTOPHER.

"Beautiful" he said admiring the painting before him. He smirked and continued. "....but still doesn't hold a single candle to the REAL YOU."

He took his time admiring the picture and the girl inside the picture. After a while he went to take a shower to clean himself up from these paints and colours.

After a while... he came outside the bathroom while tying the bathrobe, when he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"Yes?" He said while looking at himself in the mirror. He ran his hand through his wet hair.

"Sir... Mr. Alfredo is here to meet you" The maid said.

Aaron was a bit surprised on his brother's surpris visit.

"Fine. Tell him to wait" he said drying his hair with a blow dryer taking his time with his beautiful shiny hair.
Aaron then wore a loose t-shirt and pajamas and went downstairs, stretching his arms as he came down.

Alfredo was sitting on the sofa leisurely, reading the newspaper and waiting for his bratty little brother to show up.

From the corner of his eyes Alfredo spotted Aaron coming downstairs... he sighed.

"Hello big brother" Aaron said in his usual cheary tone to make him annoyed.

"Finally you're here little brother. I thought you're gonna make me wait for an eternity or so...." Alfredo kept down the newspaper he was reading.

Aaron sat down opposite to him, keeping one leg over other and stretching his arm on the headrest of the sofa.

"I would... if you had that much time" Aaron replied.

"Yeah.. well I see you've gotten mad in love" Alfredo taunted him and Aaron scoffed a laugh.

"Mad in love? Who? Me? Bold of you to assume that I can be mad in something as useless as 'love'."

"You better not. Its fatal."

Both brother shared a laugh.

"Anyways I need you to attend a business deal with me" Alfredo said coming back to the topic.

Aaron rolled his eyes and sighed, totally annoyed by again mention of work. Give this man a rest.

"Why? Can't you handle it?" He whined like a kid and Alfredo's lips straightened in a line. He glared at him.

"If I could then I wouldn't ask you to come. Now get your ass up from the chair and let's go" Alfredo said and Aaron rolled his eyes again.

"....and yes, things could get a little dirty" he said casually.

"Whatever" Aaron yawned as it was nothing new for this pair of brothers to get his hand dirty with blood now and then.
_________________________________

I seriously have no idea how many people are still reading this story, maybe a few...

Its been a long time since I last updated. I've been having exams and its been a hella hectic days.

I'm sorry that I didn't updated for long time. And very thankful to those who still reads my story and comments.

And if you've any opinions about this story. Do comment and share with me.

Stay tuned.