CLXXI- Bachelorette Madness

Jenny is getting married in T minus two days. It's hard to believe, I feel like they're the same Jake and Jenny that had puppy love. Barely even love at all. It blossomed into something more than I could've ever expected. I think about Ty and I can't picture this. Sitting on a couch with the girls and a bride sash on. Her loose curls rest neatly underneath her tiara. Jenny's bachelor party consists of 10 girls. Jenny, Becca, me, and the rest are a mix of her cousins and Jake's older sister. Most of them I've never met, but they seem nice. "Open mine next!" Jenny's cousin demands in excitement.

    Jenny giggles at the red laced lingerie in a little black box. "Thank you, Cheri." She sets it aside, "I think those are the rest of the presents." She looks pointedly at Becca and I. Almost as if to ask, "What's next?"

Unfortunately, I know exactly what is coming next. Bee ran her plan by me at the last minute. Even though I'm not sure how Jenny will take it, It's too late to do anything about it. "Excuse me, I have a pizza delivery for Jenny Wilson."

"Well my last name isn't Wilson just yet." Jenny tells him with a soft smile. "The pizza isn't for me though, I didn't order it."

Bee sneaks up behind her, "Of course you did Jenny. He's here just for you." Her winking only adds to Jenny's confusion. Bee brings Jenny back to  her chair, meanwhile the other girls are beginning to catch on. The "Pizza man" sets his delivery bag down and pulls out a speaker.

As soon as the music begins to play, Jenny figures it out. "Oh no, you're magic Mike-ing me." She turns to me desperately but I only shrug my shoulders at her. This was all Becca's idea, and honestly it's a good one.

I wonder which one she'll choose for my bachelorette party. A naughty police officer? Or a sexy fireman perhaps? "She paid for a body shot too." I tell Jenny as the pizza man gets closer. Jenny shakes her head at me before turning back to the dancer.

At first I couldn't figure out why she chose a pizza delivery boy. Until I realized it's because he looks an awful lot like Jake. He has sandy blonde hair and similar eyes. This guy is a little more muscular but honestly they look pretty alike. The lights dim and the other girls cheer and make sex noises.

The bartender brings them more drinks. They take shots while Jenny gets her very first lap dance. "Want one?" Cheri asks me, raising a shot glass in her hand.

"Sure." I accept, taking it from her.

The other girls hold their glasses up in the air. Even Becca grabs one. "To Jenny and Jake!" Bee toasts.

"To Jenny and Jake!" We repeat, clinking our glasses together before downing the alcohol. It burns and makes me shiver but I don't mind the taste so much.

Jenny is completely focused on the man in front of her, while he strips down to his red speedo. The girls order more drinks while Jenny enjoys her last night as a single woman. Well, about as single as an engaged woman getting married in two days can get.

Becca stops joining us after three shots but I'm getting a good buzz. "I'm a lightweight." Bee says. "I'll be on the floor after four. I remember because it rhymes." She giggles drunkenly.

The man gets done with his set and asks Jenny if she wants to take the body shot. She declines but asks if anyone wants to take her place. "I'll do it!" Cheri jumps up and walks over to him. She's a little drunk so her steps are a bit sloppy. "Hi, I'm Cheri." She says to him.

"Mickey." The dancer replies.

Cheri batts her eyelashes at him, "Is that your stage name?"

Mickey brings his fingers to his lips to mimic shushing. Then he takes her hand and they walk over to the couches a little farther away from us. "Wow." Becca says, "I can't believe I played matchmaker at a bachelorette party. Am I good or am I good?"