XCVIII- It Takes Two

A/N: Get ready for some spice!!!! Enjoy my Lovelies and don't forget to vote!

-------------------------------------------

We sit across from each other, completely out in the open. Thankfully, I don't know anyone who has coffee this late at night. It's awkward between us. I've sobered up but it's still weird. "I tried weed for the first time." I tell him.

His eyes pop in surprise. I find it funny and cute at the same time. "You did? How was it?"

"Well it actually wasn't that bad. There doesn't seem to be that many side effects like alcohol so that's a plus. I probably won't do it again though." Shawn nods and takes a drink of his coffee. It's late so if I actually drink mine I'll be up all night.

So I just continue to stir mine. "The first time I smoked weed, I got way too high and imagined the basement I was in was caving in on me. Then I sat at the bottom of the stairs for a while because I couldn't bring myself to move." He laughs at himself and I can't help but laugh with him.

In between laughing I ask, "Wait, when was this?"

"My freshman year of college, just like you." He continues to tell me some of his other funny stories. Moments of his life that I would've loved to see. I sit quietly and listen to him talk about himself and the kind of person he used to be. It's kind of freeing to know this side of him. The side that reminds me he hasn't always been the Shawn I know and love today.

Despite his mom being the way she was, he turned out really well. I wish I could tell him about Jack being his brother but even if I could now isn't the time. Now is for us. "I missed this." He says, seemingly to himself.

"It's only been a couple of weeks since-"

"That's not what I meant." He interrupts. "When was the last time we just talked like this?" Months, atleast. Normally it's been all about what's going wrong and never what's right.

I smile at him. "I know exactly what you mean." I check the time, "It's officially November."

"I guess we should get going..." He trials off but I know he wants to stay here with me.

I point to the sign right outside the window. "This place is 24/7, why don't you tell me some more about college?"

Shawn chuckles, "If you insist."

We get back to his place, he takes his costume cloak off and hangs it up. I do the same with mine. "I like your costume, by the way." I mention, taking a look at his vampire/goth-like costume.

Shawn chuckles and turns to me, "I had it in my closet from a while ago." I nod and move to sit on the couch. "Can I ask you something?" He sits beside me and I gesture for him to continue. "If I wasn't your teacher anymore, do you think we could be happy?"

My eyebrows crinkle in thought. "It doesn't matter what our situation is, I'm always happy with you. With that being said, it would make our relationship a lot easier." I think about everyone who knows about us. How it started with Katherine and progressed from there. "Shawn, teaching is your passion, I would hate for you to stop doing what you love because of me." It would be as if I transferred schools because I wanted us to go public.

"Yeah it's just, we're always looking over our shoulder, and hiding, wearing masks." He points to his mask set down on the counter. "I don't think we can keep this up for three and a half more years." I know what he means, someone would have to make the sacrifice.

Then I remember what Jack had told me. How Shawn studied business as well as teaching. How he wants to work with Shawn. "How about this, if another opportunity comes up, for either of us, we act on it. Anything can happen in three years."

He thinks about it for a while, about all of the possibilities and ways we can get out of our forbidden romance. "Deal." He agrees.

Meanwhile, I pretend like I don't know about Jack Briers and his plans for his long lost brother. I know that makes me selfish but in the end it's up to Shawn what he wants to do. I'll support him no matter what.

I look at the time, it's almost one in the morning. "I should get back to the dorms." I can't promise Katie will be there, I have no clue what happened to her once she talked to Jack.

Shawn grabs my arm, turning me back to him. "You can stay...if you want?" I'm surprised by his offer but I'm glad he feels resolved enough to want me here. The second I agree, Shawn pulls me on top of him. I put my legs on either side of his, straddling him. He pushes on the small of my back, so that our chests are touching.

He looks me in my eyes and moves my hair behind my ear. Without saying a word, he leans in to kiss me. It's like everything that's ever gone wrong between us is now perfectly right again. As he holds me in place, and slips his tongue in my mouth, all I can think about is him. His hands on my body, his lips on mine. Nothing matters except this moment, except each other.

I lift my hand to run my fingers through his hair. I pull at the strands ever so gently, causing him to groan in response. Our kiss becomes a little more intense while he lowers his hands and grabs my butt, I grind against the fabric of his pants.

His hands reach under my dress, lifting it up to take off of me. I pull back and lift my arms up. The dress falls beside the couch. Our lips meet once again while I undo the buttons of his shirt. He sits up so that I can drag the fabric down his arms and off of him. Now our skin touches, so hot and electric. My senses are in overdrive, while he moves my panties over to touch me. I arch my back at the feeling, giving him access to kiss my neck. I'm so turned on and I can feel he is too. So I unbutton his pants and he helps me maneuver them down just enough.

I grab him at his base, rubbing my hand up and down. I watch as he enjoys what I'm doing to him. Shawn puts his head back, when I pick up the pace. I suddenly stop, needing for him to be inside of me with every fiber of my being. I hoist myself up, while he grabs my waist and centers me. We don't say anything to each other, we both know what we want.

I lower myself on him, feeling the pressure start up. He moves with me, thrusting up when I move my body down. He fills me completely allowing me to feel every part of him. I moan softly, unable to contain the pleasure I feel. Then Shawn licks his thumb and starts rubbing my clit while fucking me at the same time. It feels so good and I know it won't be long before I'm in euphoric bliss.

Shawn kisses me while I come, maybe to let me know he loves me. Either way I loved it. Soon Shawn's thrusts become sloppy and slower. I tell him to come and he does, pulsing inside of me.

I get off of him and grab his shirt to put on. He gives me a strange look. "What are you doing?" He asks.

I laugh lightly, "I'm getting dressed."

He grabs my legs and pulls me down to lay on the couch. Hovering over me he says, "No, I want you again."

Something stirs inside of me, I can't help but smile. "Then take me." I tell him, knowing he'll waste no time in doing just that.