LXXVI- Whole New World

Major Trigger Warnings for books content! Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Sexual Assault & Abuse----------------

Buy BCDII on Amazon! Type in Behind Classroom Doors by: Alyssa Dillon

Thank you for the support! I hope you enjoy!

Okay... let's get introductions out of the way and back to the story,

I am the author of the book Behind Classroom Doors, That book was solely mine and no one else's. Non of the characters are real people. The same goes for the events happening.

This book is the sequel, which means if you haven't read the first one you won't understand it so I suggest you go read that one :)

This book has the same characters and even some new ones so the same rules apply.

I revised and re-uploaded so if you've read this before and it doesn't match up-that's why.

Also no hate, It's very simple if you don't like my book then don't read it.

I hope you really enjoy my book and I thank you for sticking with me through the sequel. I love you all and you've helped me fulfill my dreams of being a writer!

So, without further a-due enjoy the sequel...

------------------------------------------------------------

August 14th

If someone would've told me a year ago that I was going to fall out of love with Dean, and into love with my-now professor, I would've thought they were crazy. Yet here I am, on my way to Mr. Morgan's apartment so we can talk.

He messaged me shortly after his class with his address, and told me to be there at six. I spent the rest of my first day thinking about Shawn. Thinking about how he's actually here, in New York with me. I feel so stupid, asking him not to tell me. We could've spent these past two weeks together but I just didn't want to know.