CVII- The More The Merrier

It wasn't until the first week of December that I finally heard back from my parents. My mom called me, and the only thing she said was to invite Shawn and Dianne to Christmas dinner. I took it as a good sign, that maybe they're starting to come around. That's when I decided to push my luck. I had asked if I could invite someone else, Jack.

They didn't care, "The more the merrier, I guess." My mom had said before rushing off the phone.

When I went to tell Shawn the good news, I didn't mention Jack. Besides, he'll find out soon enough. "Are you kidding? That's amazing, it means they're not mad anymore." Shawn says, peeking his head out of the shower.

His hair is sopping wet and he looks adorable. "I wouldn't go as far as to say that, but it's a good sign you haven't been reported yet."

"Knock on wood." He replies, then changes the subject almost immediately. "I'm almost done in here." After a minute or two, I hear the water creak off. Then the shower curtain opens, revealing Shawn Morgan in all of his beautiful, wet, hot, glory. He noticeably smirks at me. "You're starring."

By now I'm good at coming back from all the ways he turns me on. "Guilty." I say before turning towards the door and looking away. A blush creeps up on my cheeks.

I hear him step out, and the patter of his feet as he walks up to me. Shawn places his hand on my shoulder, his chest pressed firmly against my back. I shiver at his touch. "I don't mind you looking at me." Shawn whispers in my ear. He lowers the strap of my tank top. My eyes flutter close while I drink in his touch. "In fact," He begins slowly, lowering my other strap. "I like looking at you too." He could send me over the edge with his words alone.

Then he pulls the tank top from the hem and I raise my arms so he can take it off of me. I'm not wearing a bra, making it easy for him to grab my bare breasts. I love the way they feel in his hands. My head tilts back on his chest while he massages my nipples. I moan, not knowing something so simple could feel so good. Maybe it's just his touch in general that turns me on.

In one spin I'm flush against him, his lips quickly on mine. Heavy and needy. His hand is in my hair, holding me in place. I wrap my arms around his neck in an effort to pull him closer to me. Suddenly, I pull away and open the bathroom door. Shawn watches me and waits as I take my pants off, while walking over to the bed. Once my clothes are a forgotten pile on the floor, I turn to face him.

Shawn's eyes are hooded, dark and desirable. I lay back on the bed now, waiting for him. I know that look in his eyes, like he's going to ravish me any second. The way he looks at me like I'm the most beautiful girl in this world is more than I'll ever need. "You don't know what you do to me." He whispers in a low, husky voice.

I look down at his rock solid member and raise an eyebrow, "I think I do."

Within a few seconds, he's on top of me. My hands find its way to his hair as he hovers over me with his mouth on mine. One of his hands trails down my stomach. Light at first, causing my skin to tingle in response. Then he makes it to my clit and I gasp at the feeling of him rubbing me sensually. "Shawn." I moan, my back arching up to feel more of him.

"What do you want?" He whispers back.

I open my eyes, meeting his deep green ones.

"I want you." I say, not knowing if that's good enough but knowing it's the truth. I want every part of this man that he offers me.

Without any more words, Shawn centers himself in between my thighs. His body is pressed against me, fitting perfectly like a puzzle piece.

Shawn puts his mouth on my breast the same time he slips inside me. I hold onto his back, pressing my nails lightly against his skin.