She's All Mine

Danny, Jessica and Sarah all hung out upstairs in Sarah's room. Danny was a very sweet boy and didn't bring up the fact that Jessica was pregnant. He knew from his mom what happened, and he felt sorry for her.

Jessica was grateful for the fact that Danny didn't make her pregnancy the center of attention. She felt like just a normal kid for a moment.

**

"I'm telling you, I should totally start a YouTube channel. People would LOVE me."

"So what's stopping you, Sarah?" Jessica chuckles.

"The lack of talent." Danny says with a straight face making Jessica laugh.

Sarah makes a face and hits Danny's arm.

"I have plenty of talent, Stupid!"

"And really, since when do you need talent to become a youtuber?" Jessica asks.

"True. I guess it's just the fact that you're not even a little bit entertaining."

"Daniel, get out of my room!"

Jessica laughs and looks at Danny.

"You see how she treats me? Like SCUM!" Danny grabs a pillow and throws it forcefully at Sarah's head.

"Oh gosh!" Jessica laughs and places her hand over her belly.

"Don't worry, I won't throw one at you, Jess."

"We appreciate that!" She chuckles.

Danny glances at her belly for a moment before looking back to Jessica and smiling.

Jessica blushes and looks away.

"You know what? I'm glad I almost drowned you when we were kids." Sarah says randomly.

"Oh my gosh, What!"

"Oh yeah, she almost offed me!" Danny says.

"Sarah!"

"He pulled my swim suit bottoms down!"

"We were five. I did it to be funny because she was playing with this little boy she thought was cute. My eyes were scared for life."

Jessica laughs.

"So wait.. you almost killed him because he pants you?"

"Yep! I snuck away and held his head under water."

"She told me she found candy, so I followed."

"Aw!" Jessica pouts.

"Don't Aw him!"

"No she has every right to!"

"Whatever! Anyway, then my mom found us and beat the crap out of me."

"You're lucky your aunt didn't do the same. I know I'd beat the kid who tried to drown my child."

"He deserved it. I'm still mad about that!" Sarah throws the pillow back at him.

"You guys are so funny. I wish I had that.."

"What? A mean cousin?" Danny asks.

"No. Just a cousin in general. I've grown up alone. I'm with a foster family now, but I've never had a relationship like this. I'd give anything to have real a family like this."

"Aw Jess." Sarah pouts. "I can hold your head under water if you want."

Through her teary eyes Jessica laughs. "Thanks, Sar."