Baby

"Jessica, thank you so much for inviting us!"

"You're welcome!  Thank you for coming." Jessica smiles to her friends.

"Of course!  Isla, Happy Birthday!"

Isla looks at them shyly and lays her head on her mother's shoulder.

"She's shy." Jessica chuckles. "Isla, say thank you."

"It's okay, sweet girl.  We'll see y'all." The young girl smiles.

Jessica then walks back to the living room.

"Mrs. Huston, are you okay?" She asks when she sees Zoe breathing heavily.

"She's having another pain." Danny says.

"Mommy's tummy hurts!  Her baby's gonna fall out of her butt!" Levi says.

"Oh is it?" Jessica couldn't help but laugh.

"She's had quite a few." Jessica says to Danny. "Maybe baby Huston is finally making their entrance."

"Maybe so."

The Huston's hung out for a while, and Zoe's contractions kept coming consistently.

"I think it's baby time." Jessica says with a sleeping Isla on her chest.

"I think so.  Sis, are you okay to keep the kids?"

"These stinky boys?" Catherine jokes. "Just playing, I'll keep em!"

"Thank you."

"This is taking me back to when Isla was coming." Jessica pouts. "Hey at least you know your water isn't going to break in school!" She smiles to Zoe.

"Oh you poor thing!"

"That was stressful too!" Danny says.

"You really had it rough when Jessica gave birth, didn't you, Daniel?" Zoe says before she sighs and looks down. "I'm gonna go to the restroom.  I'm pretty sure mine just broke."

"Woah!" Jessica's eyes widen. "Just like that?  And she's so calm?  I was loosing my S-H-I-T." Jessica spells out.

Danny chuckles and Jessica's cuteness before nodding. "No you were strong, Jessie."

"Aw, thank you!"

John walked away from the group and followed his wife.

"I feel so bad for your mother having to go through all that pain.. but God am I glad it's not me!"

Danny laughs.

"That really hurt!  It was the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life."

"I cannot even imagine."

"I know, cause it looked horrible!" Sarah says. "I mean Beautiful.. but horrible!  Especially when she was just there and not moving at all, and you were just screaming."

Jessica shakes her head. "Yeah.  I'm glad that's over!" She laughs.

**

Later that night Danny, Jessica, and Sarah sat in Jessica's bed talking and watching tv.  Lately Isla only nurses at night, so she was up and wanting to be fed.

Jessica covered herself, but Isla hated it and constantly kept pulling it off.

"I'll just turn this way so you don't have to worry about it." Danny chuckles.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it.  I don't like eating in the dark either!"

Jessica giggles and looks down to Isla as she eats.