Knocked up

"Zoe!  Zoe!" Catherine runs until she finds her sister. "ZOE HUSTON!"

"What is wrong with you?" Zoe gives her a look.

"Get in here!" Catherine says through grinned teeth as she drags her younger sister by the ear.

"Ow!  What are you doing!"

"Do you know what the kids have been doing?"

"Who's kids?"

"OURS!"

"I don't know."

"Your son knocked up my Jessica!"

"What!  Catherine, no he didn't. They don't even have sex."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because we spoke to him.  John asked if he needed condoms, and Danny said no."

"Well yeah cause he already knocked her up!"

"What makes you think they're having sex?  Or that Jessica is pregnant?"

"Isla told me."

"Isla told you?" Zoe raises her brow. "And you're sure that's what she said?  I love that little girl, but sometimes I can't understand a word she's saying.  It's called baby talk, sis."

"That is what she said you Idiot!"

"Will you calm down?"

"How am I supposed to calm down?  I wish I could kick everyone out so I could yell at those two!"

"It's getting late, I'm sure things will die down soon.  I'll speak to John and let him know we need to talk to the kids."

"I'm gonna fill Douglas in." Catherine sighs. "Oh gosh, this is so not what I was expecting."

"It'll be okay.  I'm sure no one is pregnant."

**

Everyone eventually left and now it's time for things to get serious.

"Sarah, will you take Isla upstairs and give her a bath please?" Catherine asks.

"Sure mom but uh.. her mother is right there.  Don't you wanna run that by her?"

"I need to speak with Jessica."

Immediately Jessica panics. "What's wrong?  Why do you need to talk to me?  Am I in trouble?"

"No, you're not in trouble.  I just have to talk to you.  Well you and Danny.  Sarah, go ahead and take Isla to the bath please."

"Alright.  Come on, stinker."

"What's going on?" Danny asks as his parents walk closer.

"We know what you two have been doing." John says crossing his arms.

"What have we been doing?" Danny asks.

"Oh You know!" Catherine says.

Danny turns to Jessica who is as equally confused.

"Will someone please tell us what we did?  You're freaking me out." Jessica says.

"Isla told us." Catherine says. "Well she told me and told me not to tell but.. well I had to say something!"

"What did she say?"

"She told me that you and Danny are going to have a baby."

"WHAT!" Danny and Jessica's eyes widen.

Danny turns to Jessica quickly. "WHAT!" He repeats.

"I'm not!  We haven't- You guys, we haven't done anything!"

"Oh yeah!" Danny remembers. "We haven't done anything.  Promise!  I haven't even touched her under her clothes, I swear!" Danny lifts his hands.

Jessica makes a face and hits Danny's arm.

"Why does Isla think she's pregnant?"

Jessica looks down to her stomach. "I told you I looked fat today, Daniel!" Jessica hits him once again. "You told me not to change!"

"You don't!  Tell her she doesn't look fat!"

"You don't look fat, Jessica.  But wait.. so you two are still.."

"Virgins?  Yes!  I mean.. technically I'm not, but.. that time didn't count!"

"I think I can clear all this up." Sarah says returning downstairs with Isla on her hip.

"I asked you to bathe her, Sarah." Catherine said.

"I know but we were listening instead.  I just asked her and she has answers.  Isla, will you please tell all these fools why you think mommy is pregnant?"

"My best fwend said to me that her baby brother got in her mommy's tummy because her mommy and daddy always kiss.  You and Danny always kiss, so that means you gonna have a baby too, mommy!" Isla smiles so sweetly. "SURPRISED!"

"Aw honey.." Jessica walks over and takes Isla from Sarah.

"Baby girl, I'm afraid that's not how that works, love."

"Yeah!  That what she saaaid!"

"It's not.  And mommy is not pregnant."

Isla looks to her mother with tears in her eyes and a pout on her lips. "But why mommy?"

"Mommy still has some growing up to do before she has another baby."

"But it just me by myself!  An I get bored cause you all not fun all the time." She crosses her little arms.

Jessica smiles. "Well I'm sorry.  Maybe.." Jessica looks around before whispering in Isla's ear.

Isla gasps and smiles. "YEAH!"

"See?  That would be even better!"

"What did you say?" Catherine asks.

"Oh nothing!" Jessica smiles.

"Mommy say that you and Poppy can have a baby!"

Jessica giggles and smiles to her parents. "SURPRISE!"