Grandma

The summer so far has been great.  Jessica enjoys days out by the pool with Isla, she also loves taking her to the park and seeing the joy in her precious face.

Isla is now five months old, and is just about the happiest baby.

Today Catherine is taking the girls shopping for their trip to San Antonio coming up.

Jessica pushed the stroller as she shopped around.

"I don't really know what size to buy."

"Well you seemed to have lost all of your baby weight." Sarah says.

"I have, but I have some flab." Jessica makes a face.

Sarah laughs. "Embrace the flab!"

"I also have ginormous boobs, and I'm still not sure how to dress them."

"I'd show those puppies off!"

"I hate them.  And what about a swimsuit?  I want to cover EVERYTHING!"

"Love your body, Jess!  It literally brought a whole person into the world. That's awesome!"

"Yeah.." Jessica mopes.

Just then Isla babbles loudly.

"You tell her, Isla Bug!" Sarah says.

Jessica chuckles and looks at Isla. "Now She's cute!  I need to go to the baby section."

"We will, but you need to find something for yourself first, mommy." Sarah smiles.

***

A week later.

"A car ride with a baby is no fun." Sarah says getting out of the car.

Danny walks over from his car.  He looked absolutely miserable.

"I'll trade with you.  Anything is better than driving with two three year olds!"

"Isla wasn't bad you brat!" Catherine says.

"Everytime I spoke Isla got mad."

"Isla and I have a lot in common." Danny says.

Jessica laughs and takes the baby out of the car. "She was a little moody."

"So was my mom.  The only chill ones were my dad and I.  If I were older I'd need a beer."

Jessica laughs and nods her head. "You're too much, Huston."

"Watch it, Lange."

Jessica laughs harder. "Here.  Want a baby?  I need some space from her."

"Aw, come here Isla.  You weren't bad, were you?" He asks as Isla spits up on him.

"Oh no!"

"Aww Danny!  I'm sorry!  Are you car sick, Isla?  Come here.  I am so sorry, Danny."

"It's okay.  I just.. I.. *Gags* I'm fine!"

Jessica takes the baby and cleans Danny with the baby blanket.  She then cleans Isla.

"Isla!  Did you give Danny a present?"

Isla giggles.

"She's cute so I forgive her.  But dang was that gross!"

Jessica laughs and kisses Isla's cheek. "You little mess!  You're just getting everyone today."

**

That evening.

"Mmm!  Wow, this is so good!"