Graduation

"Hey you guys, Danny and I are gonna head out.  Y'all going out after this?"

Sarah smiles and takes Sam's hand. "Nah, I think we'll head home too."

"Really?" Jessica asked surprised.

"Yeah.  Plus we need to go home so mom can take dorky pictures of us like she took of you and Danny."

Jessica laughs. "Okay well we'll see you at home."

**

"Okay now one of all four of you, then one of the three sisters.  I put Holly in her brand new dress just for this picture!" Catherine smiles. "It's her church dress!"

Jessica giggles. "She looks so cute!"

"She does!  After that I want one more of Jess and Isla."

"Gaga, we took those already!  We took one with mommy and Danny too.  What more do you want from me?"

"Get with your aunt then."

"Uggghh!  I hate prom!" Isla groans.

***

Two days later.

Danny's POV.

"I don't want to leave Jess. ." Danny says to his mother.

"I know you don't, but it's only a two and a half hour drive.  You can come home on the weekends and she can go up and visit you."

"I wish she would go with me."

"I know honey but you have to understand that she wants to be with her parents and sisters."

"I know. . I just can't imagine not seeing her everyday."

Zoe paused and stared at her son for a moment. ". . . You really love this girl."

"I love her more than anything, mom.  I want to marry her and get her pregnant over and over again."

"Okay son." Zoe chuckles. "Maybe get through college first."

"I don't think I can.  God I just love her so much!  Maybe the distance is good for us."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah because I'm about to say screw this waiting til marriage crap."

Zoe smacks his shoulder and shouts, "Daniel!"

**

Jessica's POV.

"How did it go?"

"Daddy said I'm a great driver!  I guess it's time I finally get my license.  I mean Danny is more than likely moving to Austin in August and. . well I have to get around on my own.  Isla and I still have things to do."

"You have us!" Catherine says.

Jessica smiles a soft and sad smile. "I know I do. . it's just different.  I need to do this."

"I know.  You need your independence."

"I do. ."

***

Last day of school.

"Well this is it.  We step out of here and we never have to step foot inside ever again.  Are y'all ready?" Jessica asked, Danny, Sarah, and Sam.

Sarah grabs Sam's hand and drags him out. "Peace out to this hell hole!"

Jessica laughs.  Danny chuckles and takes Jessica's hand. "Let's get out of here beautiful."

Jessica looked into his eyes with a gorgeous smile.  Danny hated leaving that beautiful little smile.  Though it's for the best and it's really not far, Danny never wanted to go a day without seeing her beautiful face.