My Cinderella

After graduation their family met them outside.

Isla ran to her mother with a huge smile on her face. "MOMMY!  MOMMY! OH MY GOSH YOU GRADUATED!"

"I did, baby!" Jessica picks her up.

Isla places her little hands on Jessica's face and she says, "Mommy, I am so proud of you."

"Aw my princess." Jessica cries. "That means everything to me, Isla.  Everything I do is for you."

"Aw thank you, mommy!" She says cutely. "Are you proud of yourself?  Because you should be!"

"I am, sweetie.  I really am."

"Good!  Can I have your phone?"

"Why?" Jessica laughs. "I don't have my phone with me."

"Danny, can I have your phone?  Please!"

"Sure." Danny chuckles.

"Thank you!  Let me stand please!" She wiggles and Jessica puts her down.

Isla then slides open Danny's camera and stands back with a big beautiful smile on her face.

"Smile Mommy!"

"Aw!" Jessica giggles.

"I want a picture of you in your big graduation outfit, and I want you to put it in my room!"

"Aww!" Catherine and Zoe melt.

"Isla is the sweetest little baby!" Catherine says.

Isla then goes on to take Danny's picture as well. "Danny, your mommy can put this on her refrigerator."

Danny chuckles softly. "That's a great idea, Poops!"

"Yeah!  Now get with mommy!"

"I'd love to." Danny smiles to Jessica.

Jessica laughs and the two hug. "We can put this in our house if we ever get one."

Jessica laughs once again and looks at Danny.

"We'll get on that, Isla." He says.

"Isla why don't you get in the picture?" Catherine says.

"Yeah!  Then just me and mommy cause we're best friends!"

"Aww!  That's so sweet!  Sometimes I think she likes Danny more!" Jessica says to her mother.

"Sometimes I do."

"Oh alright!" Jessica laughs.

"But you're my mommy and you're always gonna be number one!"

"Thank you my love!   You're Always my number one."

Isla giggles and wraps her arms around Jessica. "Thanks." She then looks to Danny and says, "That means you're mommy's number two!"

"I'm number two. . . Thanks."

Jessica couldn't help but laugh.

**

Graduation Party.

Jessica wanted to have fun.  She wanted to celebrate, but she felt so sad inside.  She didn't want things to change.

Danny and Isla were able to make her smile and laugh, so she did enjoy herself, but immediately after the sadness returned.

Once the family returned home, Sarah broke the news to her parents.

"No Sarah."

"And why?  Why are you going to clip my wings and make me stay here against my will?"