Close your eyes

"Doug she isn't answering.  This isn't like her, I'm calling the police!"

"Where else did she need to go?"

"Just target!  She said she would be right back.  Jessica doesn't lie!  Something is wrong Douglas."

Just then Catherine's phone rings. "Ugh it's only Daniel!"

"Well answer it, he might know where they are."

"Hello?"

"Aunt Cathy, have you heard from Jessie? I've been texting her and calling but she's not answering.  Is she mad that I didn't come this weekend?"

"No Danny, she's not.  Listen, I don't want to scare you but we don't know where she and Isla are."

"What!"

"Jessica said she needed to run to Target and they'd be right back.  Jessica never takes this long, and she always answers her phone!"

"I- I- I'm on my way."

"I'm going to call the cops.  You be carful."

"I will.  When you find her tell Jessica I love her and that I'm sorry."

"I will."

Catherine hangs up and Doug grabs his keys. "I'm gonna go to Target.  Maybe she's still there and doesn't have service."

"I'm going with you!" Catherine says grabbing the baby and her things.

"No stay here."

"Jessica is my daughter and I said 'I am going with you.'"

**

"Drop me off in the front and I'll run in and ask them to page her."

"Catherine. ."

"Drive up!" She shouts.

"The van." He points.

"What?  The door is open." Catherine quickly jumps out and runs to the mini van.  The backdoor is open and the groceries are right where Jessica left them.

"Call the police!" She shouts.

**

My head is pounding.  Everything is a blur.  What happened?

Jessica looked around and noticed she was tied up and in a house she's never seen before.  Then she remembered.  Edwin.

"Isla.  Where is Isla?" Jessica spoke in a low voice.

"MOMMY!" Isla shouts in fear.  She is also tied up in a chair across from Jessica.

"Is that what you named our beautiful baby?  No.  She doesn't look like an Isla.  I think I'll name her. ." Edwin looks to Isla and smiles. "Elizabeth.  After my mother.  Your grandmother."

"NO!" Isla shouts.

"Let us go you bastard!"

"No.  I am not gonna do that.  I'm a free man and I'm here to claim what is mine.  You and Elizabeth."

"That's not my name JERK!" Isla shouts trying to kick him.

Edwin turns to Isla and says, "I was waiting until your mommy came to.  We have to tell you something."

"Edwin!  Don't!"

"What?"

"Let us go.  Please!"

"No." He then turns back to Isla. "I'm your daddy."

"No you aren't!" Isla shouts. "I don't have one!"

"Is that what you told her?" He turns to Jessica. "Elizabeth, I loved your mommy very very much, and I put you in her tummy."

Isla looks to her mother with a scared expression.

"Why do you have us here?  Please let us go!" Jessica says through her tears.

"I have you here because I love you."

"Let her go." Jessica says in a sad tone. "You can have me but not her.  Please."

Edwin smiles and walks towards Jessica. "You still have the kindest heart.  That's what I loved about you right from the beginning." Inching closer Jessica becomes more and more scared. "That and. . you had the most beautiful body.  Now look at you.  A woman.  You still have those sweet innocent eyes.  A baby face.  Still so perfect.  A beautiful face, long gorgeous legs." Edwin runs his fingers along her thigh. "Amazing figure. . beautiful round breasts." He grabs them in his hands as Jessica cries.

Edwin lifted Jessica's shirt and unhooked her bra.  Isla watching in fear.

"Mommy!" She cried.

"I want another one, babe.  This time I'll be with you the whole pregnancy.  I want you to give me a boy and we'll name him Edwin after his dad."

"You are a disgusting piece of shit." Jessica said, anger filling her voice.

Edwin then cupped her breasts and kissed her chest.  He then slid his tongue along her plumped skin.

"Stop it!" Isla screams on the top of her lungs.  Isla had no idea what was happening, but she knew it was wrong. "Leave my mommy ALONE!"

"Mommy's okay baby.  Close your eyes.  I'm okay, just close your eyes." Jessica knew what was coming and she didn't want Isla to see. "I'm okay, I promise." Jessica forced a smile.