10. what the hell is that?

A/N I'm a bit discouraged at the moment seeing someone make edits as almost exact copies of mine, using an OC that is seemingly identical to Sage, just changing the name, face claim, and love interest so writing might not be the best. BUT THANK YOU SM FOR 10K READS

The families finished lunch before Triple S and Evangeline ventured off on their own. It had been three years since the four of them were in the same town and needless to say, they were ready to make some chaos. First up, the ice rink.

Sage replied to about 5 texts messages on her phone before Evangeline started to take notice. From what she could tell, Sage was deep into conversation with someone who was taking a lot of her attention. What she didn't know was that Seraphina was on the other end, explaining they spent the last few hours training Isaac and that he was gonna go home.

"Who ya texting there?" Evangeline let the curiosity get the best of her this time, she couldn't fathom the idea of not knowing anymore.

"Just a new friend of ours, Seraphina," Sage replied in a complete nonchalant tone.

Seraphina's name sparked an interest in both Stilinski siblings. Stiles had suddenly dropped out of his conversation with Scott, and joined the girls' talk. He couldn't help it at the mention of Seraphina, that girl had his attention even from a distance.

"Really? Did she say anything about me?" Classic Stiles, way too excited.

"She didn't say anything about you Nicolai. Her dog just finished training, and now they're heading out. She's also gonna be at school tomorrow, she's officially enrolled." Sage rolled her eyes and put her phone in her pocket.

"Watch it, Grace. You mean the dog we helped her rescue? She's coming to school tomorrow? What do I wear?" Stiles went into a minor panic, to say the least.

"Oh, so we like this Seraphina do we? I can't wait to meet her." Evangeline gave a devilish smile to her little brother.

-

The next day, Sage was outside waiting for Stiles as her phone rang, a call from Seraphina. She had taken comfort in the fact that she and Seraphina had grown close enough for this to be a daily occurrence. She answered the phone, placing it to her ear and immediately hearing Seraphina's voice through the speaker.

"I haven't been to a Beacon Hills school in over 6 years, what the hell do I wear!?" Sage laughed a little at the distress dripping from her voice.

"Well hello to you too Ms.Hale. Just wear whatever you have, it's just Monday at Beacon Hills High."

"Sage that is not helping! Give me a color, a style anything!" Seraphina was being 100% serious, she had no idea what to do.

"Wear something navy blue, and wear your leather jacket!" Sage shouted a random color, knowing Seraphina wouldn't question it.

"Okay! What about shoes-" Seraphina was cut off when she heard Stiles screaming from the street.

"Sage Grace Finstock! Your chariot has arrived!" Stiles was yelling in a terrible British accent, attempting to be funny.

"I have to go before Stiles starts trying a different accent, I'll see you in Harris' class first period right?" She hung up after hearing a faint 'yes of course' from Seraphina, who was obviously still worrying about what to wear.

Sage got into the car and couldn't help but laugh at Stiles and his overly enthusiastic manner. She put her phone in her bag and turned on the radio as they drove to Scott's house. They pulled up just as Melissa was pulling out and she waved goodbye to her 'second children,' as she called them.