54: threat

after the breakfast the two had settles on the couch. others coming in to eat as well one after another. Jungkook had the boy on his lap. Taehyung was straddling the older, but had fallen asleep somehow. probably because of the soft, almost ticklish touches Jungkook gave him by moving his fingers over the other's back. It relaxed Taehyung so much that he had fallen asleep from it, even though he just got out of bed. it was all calming and silent until Jungkook's phone rang suddenly. He looked at the id and his smile faded. carefully he lifted the hybrid off him to get off the couch, covering the boy with the blanket before answering the call and leaving the room.

"Jungkook" Jinsang's voice was heard. "We were go-"

"I will kill you"

"what?"

"You are dead meat Jinsang, and so it your brother." Jungkook said not having anything else to say to him. "Tell you brother I am coming for him, You will both pay for what you have done to Taehyung." and with that he ended the call without waiting for a reply. Jungkook was not in the mood to talk to any of those two now. The only thing he wanted now was to end their lives. What they did should not be paid off in life. Jungkook took a deep breath to calm his rising anger to the Ryu's and put his phone back in his pocket. "I will get you...i will kill you" he mumbled to himself. Jungkook normally wasn't losing his temper so quickly but when it comes to Taehyung he couldn't control himself well. He was easily affected. He just cared for the other too much to not show emotions. He didn't want Taehyung to feel these bad emotions, knowing the other was easily sensing those things. He first calmed himself down before going back into the room and sitting down next to the sleeping hybrid. gently patting Taehyung's head and running his fingers through his hair.

"Who was it?" Yoongi asked from the kitchen table.

"Jinsang"

"oh" yoongi knew not to ask more after jungkook gave such a short answer.

"Did you find anything yet?"

"Actually I did," Yoongi said and looked up again. "I know Youngsoo is going to meet up with someone in a few days. I heard it from Lu, he heard two people having a conversation in the casino."

"I see....give me all the updates once you have them. I think i will go pay him a visit" jungkook said not looking at yoongi, his eyes were glued to the sleeping boy's face as he caressed the soft white hairs with his fingers. always touching him so gently. He didn't think I would be this upside down for someone, and definitely not a hybrid. He didn't think he would be sitting here like this in love with a lovely hybrid called taehyung. a small smile crept up his face thinking of it. but it soon faded away remembering what had happened. unknowingly making a fist while holding the boy's hair. Which woke him up feeling his hair being tugged.

"owie" taehyung muttered sleepily and grabbed jungkook's hand while his eyes fluttered open confused. At first he was shocked seeing his hair was being held and his eyes shot open in a panic. "no let go!"

immediately jungkook let go of the boy's hair looking worried and confused at the other.

"No-oh....i-i'm sorry" taehyung quickly apologized when he realised it was just jungkook.

"It's fine....i won't hurt you" jungkook said with a gentle voice and he pulled taehyung down on his lap gently patting the spot he had tugged on the hair by accident. He even bent down to place three soft pecks, one on Taehyung's hair, the other on his cheek and the last on his forehead. It made the boy smile.

"Kookie?"

"yes Tae"

"Can you be nice to Lu?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Lu also saved me, like you did"

"he did hm '' jungkook mumbled he knew Lu did that but he didn't expect taehyung to ask something like this.

"Lu is a nice man"

"I know. and i will be nicer to him, because you asked me to"

"thank you" taehyung smiled more, his eyes closing in the smile. It cheered him up. funny how such a small thing can make him happy. But he came from the streets he didn't need much to be happy. A kiss or a simple hug from Jungkook was enough to cheer him up.

"I love you Koo"

"I love you too Tae"

The two were so lost in their own moment that Yoongi had stopped eating to look at them, feeling all soft from seeing how gentle Jungkook was with the hybrid. He didnt think Jungkook would ever change again, but it seems fate had different plans. It seems everything worked out for jungkook. he found love again, and this time true love. not someone who will just use him for their own benefit. not someone who will take him for granted. but someone who really loves and appreciates him. who even thanks hi for the smallest things like an extra cup of tea.

Silently Yoongi grabbed his plate and left the room to give them some privacy. it didn't feel right to just sit here watching them all the time.

"You know tae, when this is all over i want to take next steps" jungkook said his hand caressing the boy's cheek. The other was occupied by taehyung who was playing with his fingers. moving them around and comparing them to his own.

"next steps? what do you mean?"

"You will see by then. but I can tell you I'm never letting you go ever."

"i don't want to go" taehyung looked up with puppy eyes. he didn't want to leave jungkook, he didn't even want to think of it. So he was happy Jungkook said that.

"You won't, as long as we are alive we will be together" jungkook smiled and bent down again to kiss the other on the lips. feeling their soft lips touch. That such a simple kiss felt so good, that it meant so much. "I am taking things from here now, I will handle them. you will be safe. i will make sure not to let such thing happen again."]

"I trust you," Taehyung said.

"I'm happy to hear that. I will apologize in advance. I won't be able to spend the same amount of time next few days, I have to prepare things. But don't think anything, I still love you and will be there to give you a goodnight kiss and join you in the night. If you want, I can ask Lu to come here and keep you company while I'm out."

"i would like that"

"okay. I will let him know." Jungkook smiled at the others. There may be some complications when he will take actions towards the Ryu family but he will come back safe. He just has to. no matter how many wounds he may end up getting, even if he fails to do it. he will come back to the other, it wasn't the time to mess up and die when he just got his love back home.

---

thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼