[running]<angst>

tw:
-depersonalization/derealization
-running away
-brief mention of divorce/implied divorce
-etc

---

Ranboo was running. Running as far as their legs would take them. As soon as they heard the sirens, they knew that they should've run. It would be the best decision because... who knows what Dream could do to them now that he's broken out of the prison.

They were in pure panic, terrified. No one knew about what they did. Ranboo couldn't even tell anyone because t hey would choke every. Single. Time.

They wanted to desperately tell people they were the reason why the explosion happened on the prison. They're the reason why Tommy was stuck in that cell. They're the reason why Tommy was killed in prison. They blamed themself for it all.

They had no one to rant about it either. Not even Tubbo knew. Tubbo didn't know a bit of stuff... Tubbo would've been upset if he found out the truth..

Ranboo eventually fell to their knees, unable to run any further. They didn't know where they were anymore. they ran so far away that nothing here looked familiar. It didn't matter. they got far enough away.

They didn't have to hurt anyone anymore. Running from your problems isn't a good idea - especially when you tell no one - but they had no other choice. They didn't have enough time to get their stuff or tell anyone where they were going.

Eventually they got up and started wandering around, trying to figure out where they were. Nothing looked familiar and they were scared. Terrified. They didn't find anyone. They were truly lost.

They ran. And for what? They left everyone behind... they left their family behind..

They curled into a ball, hugging thier knees as they cried, steam coming up from thier eyes. Soon it all went black and they passed out.

---

They woke up, gasping for air and glancing around. They let out a shaky breath when they saw they were home. Safe. Tubbo asleep next to them. Yet another nightmare of it happening... Great.

They looked around the room once more, a quiet voice telling them that something was off. They grew slightly panicked. They quickly stood from the bed and tripped and fell, it all going black.

---

They woke up once again, seeing it was daytime and they were asleep on the snow outside. Maybe they were sleep walking... they glanced around and saw barely seen footsteps in the snow. It was thier foot prints.

They stood up and followed the footprints, coming across a Sad and abandoned picnic area. They quietly wondered what happened. There was pink tulips scattered around, a sad half eaten pumpkin pie. Tear stained napkins that had a little bit of purple in it.

Oh.

It was thier picnic... but where was Tubbo? Huh. They spotted something shiny on the picnic blanket and saw a golden ring sitting there. They reached up and didn't feel thier ring. This was thier ring sitting alone...

They came close and fainted, it all quickly turning black.

---

Ranboo quickly awoke once more, seeing they were in the ran van. Tubbo was coming by and Ranboo smiled. Tubbo said something, but Ranboo couldn't hear anything. Maybe thier hearing hasn't come in yet. They do take a bit to process things after they wake up, but nothing...

They heard nothing...

---

They closed their eyes and woke up someplace else. They were in a prison cell, Dream smiling as he talked to them. They didn't even know what was happening to them.

They were forced to watch as their body left the prison, walking without paying anything any attention. It was like they were... sleepwalking. But they were awake. Fully conscious, so why? Why did they have to be like this?

---

They continued waking up and blacking out, unable to do get out of this constant cycle of fear they had to face. They couldn't tell what was reality or not anymore.

Each time they had to ask themself if this Tubbo was real. If this Dream was real. If this Tommy, Michael, Sam, everyone was real. If the places that surrounded them was real. If the things they touched were real. If they... were real.

Never ending dreams. Never ending fate of being forced to see things that can't be realized as real. They felt sick. and fuzzy and like they couldn't breath.

Maybe this would be the fate they would be forced to endure for forever...