[home]<fluff>

GUYS DID YOU SEE RANBOO'S FINALE ON Z'S TWITTER????? BROOOOOOO

---

also i'm ignoring the canon finale. this is the new canon finale. /j

---

Ranboo sat quietly, staring quietly out into the long ocean. How long have they been here? They couldn't even count the days. Ghostboo.. hadn't been talking to them recently. The ghost hadn't given an exact reason, but they reassured them that Michael is safe and okay.

All Ranboo wanted to do was to see Michael again. Just.. hold him and smile as he ran around and finally be home with him. They told him that they'll spend their birthday with him but it didn't happen. They were thrown in prison and...

They let out tearless sobs. They wanted to go home. They wanted to be home. They didn't like how lonely this stupid limbo was. They curled into themself, screaming out with their voice breaking. This wasn't fair. Everything they went through, it always went to shit.

They continued until they felt a shadow fall upon them. They quickly stopped and looked up at the figure. "Are you okay..?" The woman spoke, crouching down before them. Ranboo looked up at her quietly, a strange wave of safety and warmth washing upon them. They've seen her before. When they first arrived here...

"W..Who-" Ranboo began before the woman spoke "I'm Lady Death, but don't worry my dear. What's your name?" Ranboo opened and closed their mouth before saying "I.. R.. Ranboo. M' name's Ranboo.." The lady - Death herself smiled warmly "Nice to meet you Ranboo. Here. Let me get down to a form that's much more comforting.."

Within a matter of seconds, the woman grew from a giant to about the size of the average human woman. "There. That's more better. Come... Stand, my dear.." She held out a hand and Ranboo hesitantly took her hand before being pulled up to their feet.

"Oh my. You're a tall one.." Lady Death commented, smiling before holding their hand with both her hands "I'm gonna ask again. Are you okay?" Ranboo was quiet for a moment before shaking their head "N..No. I... I miss my family.." Death tilted her head a little "Who's your family?"

Ranboo thought for a moment before saying "M.. My son - Michael. And.. And these two guys I used to live with.. Uhm.. Phil. And.. And Techno. Also Niki. And..." They swallowed hard before saying "And my husband.. Tubbo.. His friend, T.. Tommy also.."

Death's eyes lit up a little "You know my husband and Son?" Ranboo tilted their head "Your husband? Your son?" Death nodded happily "Oh yes! Phil... it's been a while since I've seen him... and Tommy" Ranboo blinked and said "Oh.." Death smiled happily before her eyes grew wide, a vision coming to her mind.

"We.. I.. He.. I'm.. I'm sorry" Death suddenly spoke after a moment of silence. Ranboo tilted their head, asking "What happened..?" Death whispered in response "A nuke is about to go off in about 20 minutes... In.. In the place you died from.." Ranboo's eyes grew wide, asking a soft "W..What..?" Death nodded and Ranboo whispered, "W..What's going to happen to my family?"

Death sighed softly "They're most likely going to die.." Ranboo shook their head "N..No! That.. That can't happen! Th..Things were just about to turn around in Tubbo's life! Michael is just 4 years old! Please! You.. I... Please.. They can't die... I.. I didn't get to... I.. I didn't say goodbye. They can't.." The enderian fell to their knees, grasping at her dress and letting out tearless sobs.

"Oh dear.." Death looked down at them sympathetically, petting their head "There's nothing I can do.." Ranboo sobbed even more, shaking their head. They can't.. They needed to see them. They needed to see their family one last time.

Death sighed softly "The easiest I can do is.. For you to return to a new real family.. You will have two wonderful mothers waiting for you and.. and you'd forget about your family here. You can start anew there and you would be able to forget Tubbo and Michael and the rest of your family.."