[eat.]<angst>

i can't remember the inspiration behind this, but there was inspiration

---

tw:
-anorexia
-eating disorders
-mention of self harm
-mention of suicide
-depressing thoughts
-self destructive behaviour

---

characters:
-ranboo
-tubbo
-tommy

---

notes:
-this is c! not cc!
-if i got something wrong, feel free to correct me

---

Ranboo snapped out of his thoughts as Tubbo came into the room, his arms completely filled with snacks. Ranboo looked at him curiously "What's that?" Tubbo grinned widely "Tommy stole a bunch of snacks from his therapy session so we could snack on all of them in one day"

Tommy came in not a second later "Tubbo I think we-" He spotted Ranboo and looked disgusted "Ew. Why's this bitch here?"

Ranboo rolled his eyes "Nice to see you too, Tommy" Tommy ignored Ranboo "When should we snack on them all?" Tubbo stared starred eyed at Tommy "Now!" Tubbo grabbed Tommy's wrist and dragged him to the kitchen.

Ranboo was left alone and he sighed. So much for a peaceful day. Well.. Any moment with Tubbo wasn't peaceful, so he should be used to this. Ranboo shut the front door, locking it, before walking into the kitchen.

Tubbo was grabbing a million different bowls and spoons and whatever utensils and pouring all the snacks into the bowls. The kitchen was already a mess and it wasn't even a minute.

Ranboo looked at the kitchen and knew that he would have to deal with not only a sugar high Tubbo, but also a sugar high Tommy and having to clean up after them both.

Tommy and Tubbo immediately downed a single bowl of m&ms and started going to eat the other snacks. Tubbo tugged Ranboo's sleeve "C'mon boo! Eat some snacks! The party's not started until you eat some too!"

Ranboo looked at all of the snacks, hearing a quiet voice starting to disagree to this. That if he ate, he would become fat and outgrow his clothes and that Tubbo would be disgusted at how much of a pig Ranboo was. Ranboo swallowed and forced out a chuckle

"no no I'm not very hungry. I ate a very large meal before you came"

'Liar'

Ranboo ignored the voice and flashed a fake smile. Tubbo pouted "awwwwww pleaseeeeeeeee?" Tubbo was looking up at Ranboo with puppy dog eyes.

'You're making Tubbo upset.'

'Tubbo hates you.'

'Eat the food.'

'Become the pig you are.'

'Do you think Tubbo will stay with you if you become fat?'

'Tubbo will leave you.'

'Tubbo hates you so much.'

Ranboo was trying to ignore the voices telling him such hurtful things. He sighed and mumbled "Fine. But only one thing. I am stuffed" Tubbo cheered and shoved a bowl of snickers into Ranboo's arms. Ranboo picked a single one out and stared down at it.

'Fat pig'

'You're gonna end up eating the entire bowl'

'Fat ass'

'You were doing so well'

'you're gonna ruin your progress'

'Tubbo is trying to ruin your progress'