[boy]<fluff>

i did a poll on a discord they voted for this

---

tw:
-binding for too long
-ftm ranboo
-gay people
-dysphoria (?)

---

reminders:
-i am not trans. i have never experienced dysphoria. if i've gotten something wrong, please do not hesitate to correct me. i tried my best to research as much as i can.

---

Ranboo snapped out of his thoughts when Tubbo snapped his fingers in front of them.

"Hello??? Earth to Ranboo!"

Ranboo blinked a bunch and questioned "Huh? What happened?" Tubbo said "You spaced out again, big man. Are you sure you're alright?" Ranboo smiled "Yeah I'm alright. Just.
a lot on my mind. Sorry"

Tubbo raised an eyebrow "Like what?" Ranboo hummed "Well... The fact that our mansion is nearly complete. We still have yet to discuss what each room is gonna be." Tubbo's face grew bright "Oh yeah! We do! Did you get tell Foolish about the rooms?"

Ranboo shook his head "I told him that we were still trying to figure out what the interior of each room would be." Tubbo nodded "Okay good. Do you reckon he'll help us build in each room when we finally figure it out?"

Ranboo sighed "He'll probably make my pockets hurt and ask for payment for building each interior room"

Tubbo smirked "Good" Ranboo rolled his eyes "No more money for you then" Tubbo stopped smirking and quickly hugged Ranboo "No no no no. Don't cut mee offffff" Ranboo laughed "Then don't make me pay Foolish for the interior. And besides, I think we can do it ourselves if we try hard enough."

Tubbo said "Can we ask other people for help?" Ranboo hummed "That's what i was suggesting." Tubbo smiled wide "Yayyyyy"

Ranboo laughed at Tubbo's reaction and slightly flinched when Tubbo sat himself in his lap. He was used to Tubbo sitting in his lap - yes - but the anxiety that Tubbo could feel Ranboo wearing a makeshift binder always came.

"When do you think Foolish will be done with building?" Tubbo asked. Ranboo petted Tubbo's hair gently "Hmm... Maybe in a day or so? Maybe a little bit longer since he's working on a couple other projects at the same time"

Tubbo nodded "Yeah... That's true. I really can't wait for the mansion to get done!" Tubbo flapped hands back and forth, happily laughing.

Ranboo smiled, feeling Tubbo moving happily in his lap. He watched Tubbo happy stimming, his mind wandering. How long has he binded for again..? Was it an hour ago..? Or was it yesterday..?

His chest did feel a bit tight and it was getting slightly hard to breath, but he just shook it off. His brows were furrowed and he hummed to himself. Did he even take his binder off..?

Tubbo got down from his happy stimming high and patted Ranboo's shoulder, seeing him jump in his skin. "Ranboo? What are you thinking about?" Ranboo hummed "Just stuff. Trying to remember if... I visited Michael today"

Tubbo kissed Ranboo's nose and said "You did, don't worry. You spent a good 4 hours with him" Ranboo smiled "Good. I feel bad that i don't visit as often as I do" Tubbo shrugged "Hey don't feel bad. He loves you so much that even if you're gone for a week, he'll still love you when you come back"

Ranboo laughed "He really does have so much love, huh?" Tubbo nodded and smiled big "He is our son after all!" Ranboo sighed happily "Yes he is"

Tubbo continued sitting on Ranboo's lap and Ranboo's breathing was slowly growing more and more hard. He felt the pain even more. Ranboo soon eventually started seeing small black spots in his vision and knew he overdone his binding again.