[repairs]<angst(?)>

i want cranboo revived so cbeeduo can have their official official divorce arc so i can stop having hope it'll come back.

---

Ghostboo breathed in slowly before floating in through the walls of the mansion they once could call home. It's been god knows how long since they've seen Tubbo even show his face around the mansion.

They let out a small huff, crossing their arms as they wandered over to where Michael was supposed to stay. They remembered how they both were so ecstatic to show Micheal his room when it was completed. But it didn't happen.

The room wasn't 100% complete and neither was the mansion. There was still an entire half that still needed to be built.

Suppose, Ghostboo could build it. Make it look how it should all by themself. It would be nice. To finally see the mansion have the final rooms. To start to fill the rooms with what they both discussed what would be. Maybe they could let Aimsey take the mansion again and hope Tubbo wouldn't kill him again.

It greatly upset them that Tubbo just... Killed someone for no apparent reason. Ghostboo sighed and shook their head, floating out of the mansion and going to quickly collect supplies.

After a while of supply collecting, they returned back to the mansion and stood in the completely empty section on the far right. They could remember a distinct discussion of it being a dining room. They did not know how to build a dining room. They will attempt to try and make a dining room.

It was hard, they weren't afraid to admit, but they were willing to try and create it. It didn't even need to be a complete dining room. Just... enough to fit Aimsey and if she wanted to bring friends over.

They quickly finished making it and tilted their head a little. It... didn't look as good as they imagined it would look, but that's fine. They sighed and went to decorate inside the mansion, knocking down the chests in the middle of the foyer while they were at it.

Once they fully completed making the mansion looked more alive, a small pang hit inside their chest. Their soul was hurting again. Seeing the mansion finally become alive was making their soul feel so much sadness that it was starting to hurt again...

"It's gonna be okay Ranboo," Ghostboo whispered quietly, floating to the outside of the mansion "You're going to be okay. I promise you" They knew their soul couldn't hear them, but they liked to act like they could.

They took one last glance over the mansion before floating away.